Macworld 2006 Discussion

i bought a rev A mac mini and i never had any problems with it (the person i sold it to is loving it still and no problems)

im not the type of person who likes to wait, i like new stuff when its really new :p

I don't mean to be negative. But Patients is good to have(I don't like to be patient either but it pays for itself when you wait.) I guess it's how I see it.

To each his own.

Ouch...I dunno.

I think you're pushing it a little with that one. :p

The Macworld UK magazine has a concept image of a black iMac G5 on it's cover - looks damn sexy if you ask me.

Jan2006-cover-200w.gif

that looks damn sexy!

but aren't they mistaken powerbook for ibook? Because it was the wide screen ibook that got the dual core rumor as well.

I don't recommend buying a rev A version immediately give it at least 2 months to see if any complaints were filed or if anything has been recalled. You'll surely get a reliable machine this way! ^^

If everyone had that attitude no one would buy the damn computer, we'd all be in trouble!

If everyone had that attitude no one would buy the damn computer, we'd all be in trouble!

agreed. and how would they get their testing done if no one bought them to see what needs to be fixed!

Asteriod? iMedia?

Waaa...what have I missed?

I don't know about iMedia, but Asteriod is rumored to be some sort of Firewire audio interface for GarageBand. It's been a rumor for quite a while, and if I'm not mistaken, Apple took ThinkSecret to court over it - or was that something else?....

lol.. he'll probably reveal nothing exciting.. and then do one of those special 'One more thing...' extra events in a few months time!

1 day, 2 hours, 17 minutes until the Macworld Keynote. :omg:

Excitement building up, you guys are going to have a chat room set up and all that??

well from your post i get the keynote to be at 5pm GMT which would be great for me. where did you get this info from?

I thought the x86 Mac Mini's were due in January....

Apple said the x86 line would be out mid 2006 but rumors are the ibooks and maybe the new mac minis are going to be out tuesday :drool:

Was a new iPod announced? or a upgraded iPod?

Yes. They are going to release the iPod Tera. It's supposed to be able to stream live HDTV and rumor has it that you can play Xbox 360 games on it!!! :woot:

the keynote hasnt happend yet although you could have just looked on apple.com for the "new" ipod before asking us. and i think the ipod is one of few things that wont be updated it seems at this keynote. the ipod doesnt need updating its already the best mp3 player :)

nobody seems to want to tell me the time of the keynote does nobody know the exact time? does anyone have a source of a time?