Luna Element 5

With every other theme I try, I usually find an app in my program list that has some visual bug/anomaly. Not so with the Luna Element-series! I guess em3 keeps it very close to the original Luna design...

well...Foobar (the seekbar slider)...but that can be easily fixed with ResEdit and GIMP. ^_^ Thank you for this amazing theme, em3!!! Your hard work is truly appreciated! :D The way the buttons glow must have been very difficult to get as perfect as it is now. The scrollbars are so nice, and the start button is original and excellent! :cool:

the icon borders

Isn't posibble to fix this jagges, only way is change color more darkner, in other themes is the same problem.

@gaabrysz - You mean this startbutton :)?

post-68758-1138467210.pngpost-68758-1138467221.png

Isn't posibble to fix this jagges, only way is change color more darkner, in other themes is the same problem.

i know ;) so why not stay at blue ;)

so em3 why did u change the selection color to grey in blue theme? looks more worse then the old one.

Edited by Stygian

i know ;) so why not stay at blue ;)

so em3 why did u change the selection color to grey in blue theme? looks more worse then the old one.

Agree. It looked a lot better than now. I'm cursing myself that I didn't make a backup of the old one :(

I love LE5! (Y) Although there isn't too much of a difference from LE4, those differences really make this the better theme. I like the way text selects, it looks really 'light', if you can call it that. The startbutton looks fine to me. Oh, and I love the progress bar! :wub:

so with vista icons these bug would be fixed i think. anyone knows a possibility to replace the icons with vista icons without using a tool?

Well I'm pretty sure that it won't work anyway...

The more I've used it, the more I like it. It's almost perfect, other than the text highlight colors (the LE4 ones were perfect, I don't know why you changed them) and the inactive window.

I know how to fix the text, but no idea how to mod the inactive window back to the LE4 one. Any help on doing so would be greatly appreciated.

I use the Google toolbar in IE6 and noticed that the whole toolbar is a little narrower widthwise then say LE4. As a result, text entered in the search box is touching the bottom. In LE4 and other themes there is some space there.

how to remove the pixel border on left & right side of the start button ?

I think that's what he ment and I'm looking to do this too, any help would be great.