[OFFICIAL] X360 Dashboard/Game Updates

Any update on when Street Fighter is going to make it to the arcade? Thanks.

Don't hold me to this, but I seem to recall recently reading that it'll be available at the end of this month (or was it the end of July?). Hopefully the former which will mean this week.

Don't hold me to this, but I seem to recall recently reading that it'll be available at the end of this month (or was it the end of July?). Hopefully the former which will mean this week.

Still makes me look twice everytime I see the "NEW" next to those stupid Street Fighter gamer pics.

• 2 weeks later...

There?s an update and new pack out for PGR3.

The update adds a cone grabbing mode and cat and mouse mode to multiplayer as well as adding a few more achievements to the game.

The new content pack is called the style pack. The full pack will set you back 400 points, but there is one free car for download which is the RUF Spyder.

Full list of cars in the style pack:

* BMW M6

* BMW Z8

* BMW M3 CSL

* BMW Mini Cooper S

* Gumpert Apollo Coupe 4.2 V8

* 2005 Chrysler Firepower Concept

* Ferrari 365 GTB4 "Daytona"

* Ferrari 430 Challenge

* Mercedes CLK DTM AMG

* Pagani Zonda F

* RUF R.K. Spyder

* Vanwall GPR V12

• 2 weeks later...

ive already beaten the game.. why would i want the demo now lol

Cause some people may not had bought it , sometimes they release demo after proper retail to gain some more interest in game again

Cause some people may not had bought it , sometimes they release demo after proper retail to gain some more interest in game again

usually a demo attracks people to new upcoming games, while the hype is still very big.. not down the road.. It would be interesting to see if the sales of DOA4 go up. I only rented the game, but i would purchase this game for sure :yes:

Keep in mind guys, that this thread is strictly for game updates/dashboard only. The official demo thread is located here :p

True indeed. (Y)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A free car pack has been released for owners of Test Drive Unlimited. The pack adds a Nissan Skyline GTR R34 and an Audi RS4.

Once you have downloaded the pack, it automatically gets added to the correct car dealership for you to purchase.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but EA released a Madden07 roster update (accurate as of September 7th).

EA is doing a very, VERY mediocre job at keeping it's games updated. I'm not sure if they have released a patch for any of their next-gen sports games at all.

• 4 weeks later...