[OFFICIAL] X360 Dashboard/Game Updates

I also noticed last night the trailer for Battlefield 2: Modern Combat that has been making its rounds on the internet is now also available for download through the Marketplace at 480 and 720.

Has the fight night demo been updated? Seems alot quicker (actions) and more realistic. Awesome!

um no i don't beleive there is an update - thats just your imagination lol

no i recon the fight night actions feels quicker from the demo? any news on why or what was done?

not sure I have the retail game not the demo

Call of Duty 2 Patch soon

We all heard this before, but:

A staff member from Infinity Ward Nation posted some information regarding the upcoming multiplayer patch. As you may know Microsoft released an update patch last week to make the Xbox360 ready for future updates. While the PC version of the CoD2 patch was done quite a while ago they were waiting for the Xbox360 version to be finished so they could release simultaneously. This staff member suggests the long awaited update may be released this week, but for safety sticks to this month.

?As the 360 has now been readied for any updates, rumor has it that the COD2 patch will be released this week. Im not totally confident that this rumor is accurate, but I do know that the patch is now very close. the PC patch has been ready for some time now, and now that the 360 is ready for updates, I think it safe to say it will probable be sometime this month.?

For the record, this topic on IWNation forums confirms that the poster on Filefront is indeed an IWNation staff member.

Xboxic

Should i buy CoD2 or wait for Battlefield 2?

Bearing in mind that i have got and completed both on the PC is there any point in getting either of them?

Should i buy CoD2 or wait for Battlefield 2?

Bearing in mind that i have got and completed both on the PC is there any point in getting either of them?

Isn't BF2:MC a slightly different game, where COD2 was more or less a port.

BF is going to be more single player (mission) orientated.

Personally i wouldn't get either, as you've got em on your comp.

I'd get one of the other excellent looking games that are due out this month.

yeah well i have got 3 games preordered for this friday so gonna be strapped for cash lol.

Getting GRAW, Fightnight round 3 and 24 for ps2

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to check my perfect dark stats so i can see how many headshots i have for example like 987 only 13 away from the 1000 required.

Many thanks

Pity about Tally... the site has always been very liberal inregards to what the moderators can say and do (hell, they were bashing IW for a while there), looks like he took it one step too far :(