[Beta 1] Gui.Air

he probably died

:angry: bull****. He visited dA 2 days ago.

Maybe he has lost interest after all this moaning here. Though I must admit he said in September on dA that it will be finished in 1 week...

Pop over to GUI.Relax for some new theme goodness.

The GUI.Air msstyle is broken, StyleBuilder will not compile it properly (fails to apply to desktop). It has been like that a long time, and I do not have the time (yet) to debug it. I will do early 2007. Until then, go and enjoy GUI.Relax instead :?)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks awesome, but the line on the bottom of the taskbar is VERY distracting, dunno why. :p

Why the hell did you need to say that?

?Now I'm stuck looking at it

• 1 month later...

B0se just wanted to say that GUI.Relax is the nicest theme, i read above that the MSStyle is broken, but dont give up on this project, this theme has some great potential.

AJR1

• 2 months later...
Gui.Air Beta 1

First off, thank you everybody for your support and patience.

I have spent a long time making the widgets, for example, check the way the caption buttons 'sink' when you click and hold them. Little details like that help define a theme, so keep your eye open for them :?)

Gui.Air.png

Please Read>

1. This is a pre-release BETA which is only available here. Do not upload or distribute.

2. Bug reports are welcomed, as is constructive criticism.

3. Please, do not whine because orange is not in this release.

4. Try it for 30 minutes before you post, that way you'll get used to the interface and your feedback will be more accurate.

5. I havealpha-blended> the caption bar corners to match the desktop (or any light background), so they look ultra smooth. This is atest> and will eventually be removed so the corners look good on dark backgrounds. I am enjoying this style for now so I thought I'd let you see how it felt too.

6. Wallpaper included.

7. FONTS ARE NOT FINAL.

8. Progress bars, tabs, vertical taskbars (shudder) and sliders are not skinned.

9. Use the black cursor scheme. Don't argue, just use it :?)

10. Modifications will not be given permission.

Enjo(Y)Y)

No screenshots?

OMG and there was me hoping there had been a new release. But alas no, just someone asking for screenshots :(

If you want to see a screenshot, you can just go over to the DA page. It's a very usable theme, even though some elements aren't finished. I still use it occasionally.

http://b0se.deviantart.com/art/VS-Preview-Gui-Air-36522069

In the thread for his latest theme GUI.Relax, he stated: Note: GUI.Air is delayed, the theme is broken and I cannot seem to fix it. I have no idea when it will be out, so don't hold your breath. I think he also mentioned elsewhere that the actual .msstyle itself was bugged, and he is unable to open it in Stylebuilder, thus the original theme would be dead. (I might be mistaken on the details here).

I must reiterate though, it's a very usable theme, even though it's not complete as b0se had planned. If you like this soft grey-blue coloring and plastic style bars, just give it a try.

Because you did pay him enough.

You are SO KEWL! Did you read a book to get such wit and smarts? Cause seriously, I want them. I want them bad.

If you want to see a screenshot, you can just go over to the DA page. It's a very usable theme, even though some elements aren't finished. I still use it occasionally.

http://b0se.deviantart.com/art/VS-Preview-Gui-Air-36522069

In the thread for his latest theme GUI.Relax, he stated: Note: GUI.Air is delayed, the theme is broken and I cannot seem to fix it. I have no idea when it will be out, so don't hold your breath. I think he also mentioned elsewhere that the actual .msstyle itself was bugged, and he is unable to open it in Stylebuilder, thus the original theme would be dead. (I might be mistaken on the details here).

I must reiterate though, it's a very usable theme, even though it's not complete as b0se had planned. If you like this soft grey-blue coloring and plastic style bars, just give it a try.

Yeah I know it's usable... I ended up changing the stuff I didn't like (made it orange, changed some glyphs, etc) and all that. I think I still have the original decompiled msstyle I used to make it of b0se wants it, but I doubt he even looks at this thread any more.

• 3 months later...