2007 Microsoft Office

I got very annoyed when I realised I needed to be in the US.

Gave it away!

Im in the UK and im in the beta..

I changed my MSN Passport profile so its set to America and i got in..

Also this has given me a load of other betas to join via the connect site

Can someone please explain to me if there is really a version of office 2007 (the technical refresh) tha twas released that included sharepoint services and some of the other not so standard office suite products. All I have in word, excel, powerpoint, access and outlook...is there more?

Thanks in advance, Ken

Can someone please explain to me if there is really a version of office 2007 (the technical refresh) tha twas released that included sharepoint services and some of the other not so standard office suite products. All I have in word, excel, powerpoint, access and outlook...is there more?

Thanks in advance, Ken

I believe the Select download includes all that. It's over 1 GB.

Also, about the UI: I thought it looked nice but didn't really help in Word, but now that I've tried out Excel it's really a lot easier to find stuff.

Wow this release is very usable from what I've experienced. Beta 1 was just plain buggy, but this is much, much more refined. I can't wait for the final release!

Wow this release is very usable from what I've experienced. Beta 1 was just plain buggy, but this is much, much more refined. I can't wait for the final release!

Yeah, you are right about that. I can't wait. :D

had a big favor to ask, could someone please post a screenshot of the "select version of office 2007" I'm really interested to see what other software they include in this version IE sharepoint designer... Thanks in advance...

--Ken

had a big favor to ask, could someone please post a screenshot of the "select version of office 2007" I'm really interested to see what other software they include in this version IE sharepoint designer... Thanks in advance...

--Ken

Like this?

post-124331-1142523371_thumb.jpg

yep...I guess this didn't get out to BT yet...is the enterprise server included in the build or sharepoint services 2007, or just the client end of the software...

Thanks again....I just started posting here, though I've been reading for forums for a very long time...I appreciate the help!

yep...I guess this didn't get out to BT yet...is the enterprise server included in the build or sharepoint services 2007, or just the client end of the software...

Thanks again....I just started posting here, though I've been reading for forums for a very long time...I appreciate the help!

It's been out on BT.

I mean the larger version...the build I have is 447MB...isn't the more inclusive, called select version? I was wondering how large the select download was, because I didn't see it on BT. I was also wondering if it included any of the new server components?

Edited by Kennethk

Is it just me, or did they remove the research pane. Also, is there a way to put a password on word documents to open it?

When saving your document, hit the button tools, and select security options

Anyone have trouble uninstalling the Pre-release version? I'm having problems installing the new build because it says the pre-release is still installed.

Help me some one i am having trouble installing the beta becauase if have the old beta installed on my system but it would not uninstall any ideas as to what file it is looking for...[/color]

hey finally got mine today!!... but yes i too am having trouble fill in background in powerpoint.... not solids or gradient or anything