How do you know if a girl likes you?

wow, my past few weeks have gotten a bit wierd. I now gosh a valentine but itz neither the older one, nor the younger one. Shez the same age, hehe. I *sorta* met her at the tet (viet. new year) festival a couple sundayz ago. Then we've been chatting online (and she had a bf at the time). Then she asked me to be her valentine (i tink while still in the relationship). THen the next day, i found out she dumped her bf. o.O. So she invited me to the moviez w/ some of her friends and their valentines. =)

• 2 months later...
Why? This thread is from February...in case you haven't read the forum rules, I don't think you can rezz old topics. (Rezz=bring back old topics).

well........ see , i can !

No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. (Which it clearly does not now) This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

Thread Closed

Radish.