Official NHL 2005-2006 Playoff Thread

I agree with you Matrix. I am just really skeptical if the Oilers can actually do it. Then again, how many times have I said that to myself for this entire playoff for that team?

gah, i missed a great game :(

some old lady side swiped me on the way home, nothing major, but i had to file a police report. so instead of watching, i was waiting in some parking lot for the cops to show up...grrrrr.....

glad to see this series getting interesting tho!

gah, i missed a great game :(

some old lady side swiped me on the way home, nothing major, but i had to file a police report. so instead of watching, i was waiting in some parking lot for the cops to show up...grrrrr.....

glad to see this series getting interesting tho!

Damn senior citizens :laugh:

WOW!!. What a game Edmonton played. I'll admit I pretty much wrote them off when they went down 3-1, but since then they've stepped it up bigtime. Bring home the cup, boys (Y)

Wow you should see all thse ppl screaming on the streets right now, kids and adults, all. All those horns from cars... wow... and these bunch of ppl made it out like 2 minutes after the game!!!

oilersgamejune170011us.jpg

oilersgamejune170027bl.jpg

whipped out my camera just in time, those kids were driving so damn fast!

Wow you should see all thse ppl screaming on the streets right now, kids and adults, all. All those horns from cars... wow... and these bunch of ppl made it out like 2 minutes after the game!!!

oilersgamejune170011us.jpg

oilersgamejune170027bl.jpg

whipped out my camera just in time, those kids were driving so damn fast!

LoL thats awsome. gotta love the fan support they have up there.

Wow what a game!! I only got to see the 3rd period, but that was one hell of a game! Was scared, but now I feel they can really win. Oilers had a LOT more hits and shots on net, they just have to keep it up though. Just have to hold it together for 1 more game. Can't wait to see game 7!

LETS GO OILERS LETS GO!!!

Tonight we take the cup away from the light breeze of carolina!

Oilers are soo going to win the Cup.. I Can Feel it in my blood. Will be watching the game here in a bar in Warsaw... GO OILERS GO.. WOO WOOO WOOOOOO!

Neztea

FYI, those photo's look like they were taken in Riverbend lol..

Twenty more minutes!

Amazing how a team can change from game to game.