Official NHL 2005-2006 Playoff Thread

It is funny that the final three teams were some of the smallest markets in the league.

Yeah, funny isn't it? Guess that proves that having more fans DOESN'T matter huh? I guess it really does depend on the team (imagine that!). Maybe that'll shut some people up about it... then again probably not. We make up for it by having louder and crazier fans in the fans we do have ;).

$1157.60 in tickets.

3x Game 5, Section 116, Row 2 = $890.75

And just in case

2x Game 7, Section 336, Row who cares, it's upper level already = $266.85

I wanted to get at least one game with really good seats, and then I decided to get some Game 7 tickets too, just in case. I figured IF we do go to Game 7, I DEFINATELY want to be there, but I didn't have as much to spend becauase of the Game 5 tickets so upper level works, as long as I'm there and screaming my fool head off :D.

Plus I plan on going to the arena every away game to watch with the rest of the fans, assuming they do that again this year. They did in 2002, but I haven't heard anything official yet. I'll have to ask my friend who works at the RBC Center.

lucky ****** :)

unreal. un f'n real. what a game. what a comeback by the canes and cam ward. cam ward. cam ward. i was jumping out of my chair. he ROBBED the oilers. what a game. penalty shot, fluke goals, great goals, mistakes, plays, drama, injuries, saves. i don't think you could ask for anything more.

wow! What a game! The penalty shot was awesome, been a while since I had seen one of those. Sucks that edmonton lost its main goalie though...the backup gooalie made a big mistake that costed the oilers the game...but still a great game. Hope the Oilers win the next game though, and I hope Rolly the goalie is able to come back for the oilers.

Question though, I'm in Colorado, and been watching hockey on OLN. OLN will show the first 2 games, but after that they it anymore. I have Dish network, what channel do I watch?? I can't find the channel RDS. Is it Canadian or american? I don't want to listen to the radio, want to watch a hockey game, much more fun. Tried doing a search on the tv, but doesn't show anything past wednesday.

well it looks like rolly is done for the year. you can see he sprained his right knee if you watch the reply closely.

all of these games should be aired in the US. i have dish network too. yahoo says they'll be on nbc. but they should all be on OLN.

If the games arent on OLN, they're on NBC. They share the rights. NBC will show Sat & Sun games.

Did anyone see those 2 glove saves by ward in the 3rd period? OMG!! WOOOOOOW

I had high hopes that Edmonton might do it... Now I don't think they can.. So depressing... I wouldn't have minded if Edmonton had played their best, with Roli, and lost.. But now - we won't ever know what would have been if Roli had not been injured.

This city needs this cup badly..

i just hope that other goalie plays well, or at least well enough to TRY and make it a non-factor. but the question will always be there. smith needs to take the blame for that goal, regardless of who's fault it was, and try to leave conklin with a little bit of confidence.

Wow what a match, Cam ward pulled off some amazing saves in the 3rd. Too bad for Edmonton that Roloson picked up an injury, thats going to make it much much harder for the Oilers to win the cup. They still have a chance of course, but don't hold your breath. :p

Ty Conklin is the reason the Oilers finished in 8th. Roloson is also the reason the Oilers got to the playoffs. A lot of Canadians are crying bloody murder because of the alleged hit, but it was the doufus Bergeron who took out his own goalie by plowing Ladd into Roloson.

Ty Conklin is the reason the Oilers finished in 8th. Roloson is also the reason the Oilers got to the playoffs. A lot of Canadians are crying bloody murder because of the alleged hit, but it was the doufus Bergeron who took out his own goalie by plowing Ladd into Roloson.

Any Canadian who knows anything about hockey knows Bergeron is at fault.

I absolutely hate to see a series decided by a factor like injury. Although I want Carolina to win, it's disappointing to win in this manner. It's also too bad my hometown hero Andrew Ladd is being blamed by some. Yet, I can't wait to see that thing when he brings it home!

... A lot of Canadians are crying bloody murder because of the alleged hit, but it was the doufus Bergeron who took out his own goalie by plowing Ladd into Roloson.

thats the stupid part about this whole thing. caused by his own teamate.

GAME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNn!!!!!!!!!!!!

man what a first period!! this is intense. my buddy is watching his first hockey game in two years, and he's really enjoying this.

you can't blame markkenem for that goal, deflection right in front of the net.

yeah, well at least the beginning was exciting. too bad for the oilers. wonder if conklin will get another chance...

I only got to see the score, didn't get to watch the game sadly, but wow...poor edmonton got owned! I couldn't believe it when I first saw the score in the 3rd period. I really hope edmonton does better in the next few games. Wish I could of seen the game...hopefully get to watch the next one *heads to www.nhl.com to find out when it is*

yeah, well at least the beginning was exciting. too bad for the oilers. wonder if conklin will get another chance...

yeah, the first period was great. then the oilers fell apart in the second.

Oil win game three 2-1 in Edmonton. Great game. Ryan Smyth scores the winner off his Oiler crest on his chest. How symbolic is that? Can't wait for game 4. That Edmonton crowd is insane :p