Neowin's Official World Cup 2006 Thread

If you can't tell portugal are cheats from that, I must have been watching a different game. Well done France, pretty poor towards the end though, nail biting stuff. Can't wait for the final! :)

YESS!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE PORTUGAL!

the worst display of sportsmanship by portugal. the worst diving team i've ever seen in my life. it's too bad they so awful at diving, they can't sell it to the ref. the ref was outstanding, minus a couple of calls. screw you portugal!

Ronaldo in tears, thats made my day! To all the portuguese out there - you'll never reach a final! :laugh:

I am happy that France won, Portugal played nice and honestly I thought it was one of the best if not the best game yet in this WC.

Also, The Portugese fans seem to have a low tolerance of losing, lots of "Bowing" was heard when France went on offense, since the beginning of the game.

yey france won :) man brasil seemed lazy or something...they just didnt put as muhc effort like in other games. Or is it just me who thinks that.

anyway i loved last 3 mins and Ricardo comming over! funny stuff!

Congratulations to France. You scored and we didn't. That's it for us this world cup. Next time, perhaps.

Ronaldo in tears, thats made my day! To all the portuguese out there - you'll never reach a final! :laugh:

LOL... neither did England...!!! You even went home early!!!... :woot:

Also, The Portugese fans seem to have a low tolerance of losing, lots of "Bowing" was heard when France went on offense, since the beginning of the game.

Nah. Thats when Ronaldo had the ball :)

Congratulations to France. You scored and we didn't. That's it for us this world cup. Next time, perhaps.

LOL... neither did England...!!! You even went home early!!!... :woot:

We've already won a world cup, something Portugal has never or will never do :woot: