Post your workstations

JR007

I purchased both the frost glass desk and the white cabinet from a store called freedom furniture. It is a store in Australia, im not sure if it the store is avaiable in other countries.

I've seen a lot of change within your workstation. Why is the Monitor on the same level as the keyboard or do you just like it that way? I wanted that keyboard when it first came out and i was wondering how the keys are. Nice stuff Ziadoz.

I've seen a lot of change within your workstation. Why is the Monitor on the same level as the keyboard or do you just like it that way? I wanted that keyboard when it first came out and i was wondering how the keys are. Nice stuff Ziadoz.

I like my mouse, keyboard and monitor all on the same level. It feels more comfortable to me. The keys on the Dell keyboard are nice and soft, much easier to type on than my old Microsoft internet keyboard.

OK, here's mine...

click for fullsize.

1b.jpg

2b.jpg

3b.jpg

4b.jpg

5b.jpg

6b.jpg

Intel P4 3.20gh

WinXP Sp2

NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT

ASUS P4P800

2048mb Corsair XMS ram

200gig Maxtor DiamondMax 7200rpm hdd

Antec 500watt power supply

Neovo 19" lcd

Gem 19" lcd

:alien:

Very nice workstation Guitarmike, But we usually post our Desktop's in August Desktops.....

Which will become September Workstations in a week or so. Welcome to Neowin!

Thanks for the welcome, and sorry about that. I looked for the desktop thread but didn't know what section it was in. I'll post it there.

If needed admins please remove my post above, I don't see an edit button.

It's me again. I finally cleaned my workstation & set the speakers up in a way to get the best sound quality.

Now the sound travels through my room nicer.

Here is a picture.

post-169609-1156886225_thumb.jpg