Post your workstations

Thanks. Yeah, this audio system is rather nice, blows my old z-5500 out of the water. As for the car rug, I keep it because I won it when I was maybe 6 or so at some bingo and I always kind of liked it because of that. One of the only things I've probably ever won.. lol :).

Any chance we can get a run-down of the Audio gear? I'm sure I see a very nice, vintage Marantz tuner and either a nice Phase Linear or Harman-Kardon Amp in there - Impressive, to say the least.

--ScottKin

Any chance we can get a run-down of the Audio gear? I'm sure I see a very nice, vintage Marantz tuner and either a nice Phase Linear or Harman-Kardon Amp in there - Impressive, to say the least.

--ScottKin

Thought I listed it before.

From top to bottom..

Esound CD-E5 European Edition Cd player (amazing cd player) with American power supply

HDMI switch (to switch between dvd player and computer, although it will soon be used for whatever new TV I get.)

Adcom SLC-505 Passive line controller (using it as a switch until I get a good intergrated amp)

Samsung HD-950 Universal Dvd player (sa-cd, dvd-a, etc.)

MisterX PPA headphone amplifier maxed out (V1.1 I believe with STEPS NOT attached to board.)

Kenwood DT-7000S Satellite Radio

Creative X-fi Elite Pro breakout box

Xbox 360

Marantz 2216b Reciever (vintage, '78 I believe, will be replaced soon with a Nad intergrated amp or something.)

Belkin Pf60 power conditioner

niiice setup.... though I hate your computer screen. What's the aspect ratio on that screen?!?! probably 4:3 but it looks like its full square... :x

anyway... all the rest is very nice!

It's 5:4.

niiice setup.... though I hate your computer screen. What's the aspect ratio on that screen?!?! probably 4:3 but it looks like its full square... :x

anyway... all the rest is very nice!

its my first ever tft, had it for nearly 4 years, i feel i shouldnt get rid of it. thinking of upgrading to a nice widescreen dell though, might give it a year then do so :D