Post your workstations

i cleaned up a bit (well a lot... if i posted before people would have trouble finding my desk under all the junk) and took some pictures. how's this?

100_0134.jpg

100_0135.jpg

100_0136.jpg

100_0137.jpg

100_0138.jpg

in case you're wondering, the sticker on my webcam reads O.o

EDIT: i forgot to say, the mouse is just as worn away as it looks. i bought the wireless mouse/keyboard set in radioshack under the compaq brand for $50 a few years ago (back when wireless keyboards and mice were much more money usually. actually a few months before that my dad bought the logitech mx duo which this set appears to be a knockoff of for like $120 or more) and recently the shiny plastic started to kinda come off and now it's pretty much light grey. also the mp3 player is an ilo 1gb which i wouldn't recommend at all. it's only available in walmart for a reason. lastly, the cell phones are a motorola c139 tracfone on the left and a nokia 6010 t-mobile on the right. both prepaid (i have 2 because the t-mobile one has cheaper minutes but i still have 260.5 on the tracfone)

Edited by TheBigB

its amazing the sense of community agreement that is brought about by a CS poster. we should all get out more...

2nd that

oh man where'd u get that counterstrike poster. its freakin hot.

and 6th that