I DONT support England!

spinx_, did you make your signature? Or was it generated?

I want one ... 'edited' ...

World Cup should be called European/South American Cup lololol

Hope its time for a non-European, non-South American team to win :D

[A JOKE TO BREAK THE ICE]

haha, as if anyone here knows how to kick a football!

A typical Neowinian looks like this:

nerdmoneky2ek.jpg

So stay away from football and stick to talking about how cool it is to be an ultra nerd

[/A JOKE TO BREAK THE ICE]

lmfao, maybe the majority dont but i play football on a regular basis :)

no i didnt, found it on the net :$ im gonna make my own when i get some time

I support the Socceroos (Australian Football Team).

What a game against Japan. Hope for improvement in preparation for Brazil! :D

And to think you have a Dutch coach to thank for that :p

I support the Netherlands ofcource, but I'm not a hooligan or whatever. I generally like a lot of teams, England is one of them.

socceroos.jpg

Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie!

P.S. Soccer is the most stupid game ever, but I will humour it until we get kicked out of the Cup. :p

I'm English and live in England, and support Germany and think that this whole England flag thing is utter nonsense bordering on extremist nationalism. I hate all these cars with England flags attached to them.

[insert Nazi salute here]

Yeah, I hate going to countries that have there own national flag everywhere :rolleyes:

:o "soccer" *cough* FOOTBALL!!! *cough* is not a stupid game, my idea of a stupid game is baseball *runs and hides"

and i think austrailia will be the suprise team in this world cup good luck to them i say

what the ****?....:o i dont support world cup or anything related to it :o

Well find a thread on knitting or fluffy toys and post there.

I'm English and live in England, and support Germany and think that this whole England flag thing is utter nonsense bordering on extremist nationalism. I hate all these cars with England flags attached to them.

Imagine if i put a German flag on my car, imagine the reaction of some "England supporters" - i have no doubt that it would end in some kind of violence - which is the basis for my dislike of this England flag nonsense.... the kind of person who has one is by their having one, intolerant.

A lot of people who bear the England flag on their cars - and they're not in the majority - are more often than not, Nationalistic, Racist (look down on ethnic monirities), Daily Mail reading (thugs), most likely brain dead....

Bearing an England flag in itself is an innocuous act, but my point is that behind such an act: the difference between someone who will make an effort to do it, and someone who will not, often lies the kind of person described above.

Finding the flag on Neowin I actually cried out : "Nooooooooooo!" and seriously considered not visiting the site again until after the world cup.

In any case, isn't Neowin an extremely diverse and multi-cultural/national community. I find it a bit off putting that the site would declare it support of England so prominently when those of other nationalities are so often visitors here. It'd be better if a flag on the homepage wasn't there..... for all of us.

Dude, lay off the crack pipe - it's messing with your brain, seriously.

I wonder what kind of Englishman you are if the fact that YOUR countrymen once every 4 years for one month only display YOUR country's symbols in support for YOUR country's NATIONAL team? Crawl back into you hole, as you don't know the basic differences between support for your national team and nationalism, chauvinism and fascism. This place is better without you.

I do:

Suport England when its a game of Rugby/ Tenis/ Rowing? :rofl: ... Socer- Footbal :no: not the game, but Social Histeria!!!!! :whistle:

Yeah it is funny that all 4 dutch coaches didnt lose there first match. I started this tread because i dont want people to think that i agree with that thing on the frontpage

Yeah, I hate going to countries that have there own national flag everywhere :rolleyes:

Yeah..... EVERYWHERE.... Even slapped across the top of flippin' Neowin now!

Finding the flag on Neowin I actually cried out : "Nooooooooooo!" and seriously considered not visiting the site again until after the world cup.

In any case, isn't Neowin an extremely diverse and multi-cultural/national community. I find it a bit off putting that the site would declare it support of England so prominently when those of other nationalities are so often visitors here. It'd be better if a flag on the homepage wasn't there..... for all of us.

:no:

I don't see why Neowin can't back the England team, just because of "all the other nationalities" out there. What would be the difference if they'd picked KSA or Angola?

Everyone here supports their national team (for the most part) and those that don't support others. The World Cup is about bring the world together to enjoy a months worth of high quality football... leave the politics out of it yeah?

I do believe in challenge, competition and adventure. Don't mess up with the nationalism thing. Juz enjoy the month by watching out superior performances given by different competitors.

TPK :shiftyninja:

I don't see why Neowin can't back the England team, just because of "all the other nationalities" out there. What would be the difference if they'd picked KSA or Angola?

I don't see how Neowin can 'officially' back any team because not everyone on these boards is British or supports the English team.

my idea of a stupid game is baseball *runs and hides"

No need to run and hide....it is a stupid game. TBH, I'm not a big fan of sports, but I am a big supporter the glorious sport of women's beach volleyball....go Sweeden!

Imagine if i put a German flag on my car, imagine the reaction of some "England supporters" - i have no doubt that it would end in some kind of violence - which is the basis for my dislike of this England flag nonsense.... the kind of person who has one is by their having one, intolerant.

A lot of people who bear the England flag on their cars - and they're not in the majority - are more often than not, Nationalistic, Racist (look down on ethnic monirities), Daily Mail reading (thugs), most likely brain dead....

Bearing an England flag in itself is an innocuous act, but my point is that behind such an act: the difference between someone who will make an effort to do it, and someone who will not, often lies the kind of person described above.

So when England play Pakistan at cricket and all those people born n bred in England start displaying Pakistani flags and your Islamic brothers and sisters are cheering on a team that isn't from the country they live and work in are you whinning then?

From what I have read you have some serious racist issues yourself. I am mixed race don't let the surname Smith make you think I am not thats my fathers surname, my fiance is mixed race and our children also.

All our friends and relatives from every shade of colour down the spectrum support their country, their team and you supporting Germany over England means you hate England.

I suggest you go move to Germany and stay there. I lived there (Munchen) as a child and they love to wear their flags with pride.

Go be racist somewhere else and stop turning this into a race issue.

Those that shout the loudest have the most to hide and that is you.

:huh: WTF? You are off your rocker a tad, I guess supporting your country and team in public is wrong since someone who likes another team might take offence and you never want to hurt someone?s feelings:rolleyes:s: That is a load rubbish...If you don't like it fine but to say the kind of people who have flags on their cars and such are intolerant that?s is just crock...If Neowin wants to show their support they bloody well can put the flag up there, it is their site! And if people take offense then screw it people now-a-days take offense way to easily at every little th:pinch:nch:

lol dnno what there is to hate about it.

And i think there should be a rule about what people call the sport, its not soccer :laugh: , it was invented by english people we call it "football" we dont take your sports and give them stupid names lmao

I don't see how Neowin can 'officially' back any team because not everyone on these boards is British or supports the English team.

Neowin can do whatever the hell it wants, its not forcing you to back England, im getting sick of all this politically correct bull****. Neowin doesnt have to take into account every race and nationality in here when deciding things.

If it put up a swastika on the other hand then that would be something to complain about. They are supporting England, if you dont like it dont come here.