I DONT support England!

Neowin is an international site. Everyone here (other then Americans) loves football and is rooting for their national teams. Seeing as how there are so many people from so many countries here, I don't think it was the smart thing to do for neowin to support 1 team like that.

yeh im in complete support for england, but i kind of agree the site shouldnt be one sided as said above it is an internation site, i personaly wouldnt like it if it said USA and not england.

I will support england ause if they win the next 2 games i have good chances of qualfying secnd in the group, I am from Paraguay..

By the way, I think England did not play well against us, the problem was we do it worst..

:)

THIS IS FOR YOU JAPS

16211212684.gif

That's a beautiful GIF! Damn Cahill's goal was awesome.

We have nothing to lose. Brazil does. So we'll give them all we got :shifty:

Same applies to Croatia :rofl:

ahhh ignorance, dnt we just love it? making fun of another sport, whether it be football, american football, rugby etc with most people doing the pay outs probably never having played the game before. people like different things, its a fact of life, get over it :p

oh and Australia are not Asian champions. regardless of beating Japan. I dont see Ecuador as world champions although they beat Brasil in qualifying, same applied to Senegal being champions when they beat France 4 years ago :D

I am from Paraguay..

By the way, I think England did not play well against us, the problem was we do it worst..

:)

Yeah, I support England and even though I'd like the team to win I don't think we played very well in that match and I would be incredibly surprised if we even made it to the final, let alone won it. Still, half the excitement of football is how unpredictable it is... I only hope Brazil doesn't win it again.

I support the Socceroos (Australian Football Team).

What a game against Japan. Hope for improvement in preparation for Brazil! :D

socceroos.jpg

aussie aussie aussie

oi

oi

oi!!

that match was the first time i ever supported australia, and by golly twas great.

but since they arent gonna win, im a brazil supporter, lol, but i also like croatia, england, germany, france lol

go the roos!

Meeeeh! Its gona be great when they get kicked out again.....wonder what excuses they'll use this time......ooooooo its to warm they cant stick the heat! Thats a good one for them to use, Rooney or no Rooney they aint gona win no world cup ahaha!

Holland, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Italy these are just a few teams better than England!

EEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeeeh! Its gona be great when they get kicked out again.....wonder what excuses they'll use this time......ooooooo its to warm they cant stick the heat! Thats a good one for them to use, Rooney or no Rooney they aint gona win no world cup ahaha!

Holland, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Italy these are just a few teams better than England!

Hey Gavin does your Mother bully you?

I Also don't suppor england..... GO MEXICO!!!!

I like Mexico, they hosted the 1970 world cup when Uruguay pulled out at the last minute.

They also had a short goal keeper who wore exciting and racy jersy's.

I like Mexico, they hosted the 1970 world cup when Uruguay pulled out at the last minute.

They also had a short goal keeper who wore exciting and racy jersy's.

It's not like I hate england, It's just that I will support Mexico and no one else this WC :p.

Yes, he is Jorge Campos "el brodi", Grealt goalkeeper, he was in that nike ad with players facing demons.

Well, go the SOCCEROOS

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OIIIIIIIII OIIIIIIIIII OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Second team i support, ENGLANDDDDDDD

England! England!

Nice to see all the Jocks getting frustrated because their team didn't qualify :rofl: