I DONT support England!

Support your own team, no ones stopping you, but if the Neowin servers want to display their love for England let them. No point in arguing with a server. :whistle:

Oh and...

ENG-GER-LAND!

Highlight it and its Scotland colors :p

So me hoping that Scotland did well in the 78 wc in Argentina when I was 9 years old was wasted then?

I bet however when Beckham is raising that golden trophy and an Englishman says, 'drinks all round'

you will refuse then?

:p

COME ON ENGLAND keep Rooney for the final!

trust england to need the man utd superstars to bail em out :p

Support your own team, no ones stopping you, but if the Neowin servers want to display their love for England let them. No point in arguing with a server. :whistle:

Oh and...

ENG-GER-LAND!

not as clever as intentded

trust england to need the man utd superstars to bail em out :p

Erm England doesnt have a seperate team to all the local fa clubs...... Its made up of the best of England, so i dont see what you are talking about?

NFL is a pathetic excuse for a sport. the only sport that matters is the world game, real FOOTBALL

:angry:

Whatever, the NFL is AWESOME. Much better than some lame World Cup crap that few people in THIS country care about. Give me the Super Bowl or college Bowl series over soccer any day!

Erm England doesnt have a seperate team to all the local fa clubs...... Its made up of the best of England, so i dont see what you are talking about?

I think he means most of the team is built up of United players.

:angry:

Whatever, the NFL is AWESOME. Much better than some lame World Cup crap that few people in THIS country care about. Give me the Super Bowl or college Bowl series over soccer any day!

another american thinking about only what his country wants, not what the rest of the world wants...

oooh and its FOOTBALL, not bloody soccer...

who cares who anyone else supports!!! go for the team u like (not neccesarily your country of birth/background) and be proud of them!!!

Many Neowiners are English, go england for them!!

some are american, go USA!!

some are aussie, first time in 32 years, go the socceroos!!

my background is south american, i go for the south american teams over my country of birth Australia, cause i have witnessed/supported South American football much longer than the socceroos, but thats just me.

A little English flag on the top left of ur favourite forum is going to get you so worked up? :laugh: there are more things to life than that :)

Come on England!! I want you to win the World Cup for a few reasons.. one of them is that I drew you in the office sweepstake and stand to win ?32!!:DD

another american thinking about only what his country wants, not what the rest of the world wants...

Exactly.

Oh and it IS Football, not soccer. More then 3/4 of the world call it football :rolleyes:

I'm talking about Rooney, all Liverpoo, Arsenal and whoever else loves bagging manchester united during the season and bag the crap out of our players but when the world cups on it's "ohhh we need rooney we need rooney" and then after he saves you and it's back to the premiership season you's will be baggin the crap out of him again

Well its the fact that are a lot of foreigners on this forum. its not all england. I just know that the Dutch win because of Marco van Basten and great players like Arjen Robben, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Robin van Persie.

Exactly.

Oh and it IS Football, not soccer. More then 3/4 of the world call it football :rolleyes:

Yeah but America think they are the world so...

maybe they are just cry babies because they got smashed by czechia

I don't see how Neowin can 'officially' back any team because not everyone on these boards is British or supports the English team.

So?

That's like saying, Germany can't support their national side because of the other countries being there.

I suppose I would support England, if it were not for my disgust that even at the top level of the sport it's full of shirt-pulling, cheating, diving pansies.

Yeah but America think they are the world so...

maybe they are just cry babies because they got smashed by czechia

You assume we care. I could care less if the US SOCCER team gets thumped by some low-rent third world country.

Do YOU care what the rest of the world wants? I love my country and I love our sports. You have the right to love your country and soccer.

I would like to see the American football league select a team and play the third world (everyone thats not in the USA) and play us at Rugby Union.

We will show them what a mens game really is.

I support England but JESUS CHRIST, every match that they show them playing its: "Let's see how they won the cup 50 years ago" and 1966 this and 1966 that. Ffs, yes we know you won it. But it was 50 years ago, get over it. And I know for a fact that if they win in this year, that's all we're gonna be hearing about for the next 50 years.

I would like to see the American football league select a team and play the third world (everyone thats not in the USA) and play us at Rugby Union.

We will show them what a mens game really is.

Got that right, padding is for pussies!

Got that right, padding is for pussies!

And yet there are still broken bones, blood, brain damage, and other injuries.

Football - the ugly game.

Always brings out the worst in people. Maybe other countries are happy smily places where everyone gets along but here it's just an excuse for uneducated idiots with bear-bellys to be louder and more aggressive than usual.