I DONT support England!

Got that right, padding is for pussies!

I know, what's with the damn padding?!?! rugby union, league and afl is way tougher than american throw ball and them pansies wear helmets and padding and STILL get injured rofl

another american thinking about only what his country wants, not what the rest of the world wants...

oooh and its FOOTBALL, not bloody soccer...

:laugh: someone agress with me, i cant beleave yanks dont like the best sport in the world :no: .

and how u can call your version of football, football i dont no beens you run around with it in your hands :laugh:

:angry:

Whatever, the NFL is AWESOME. Much better than some lame World Cup crap that few people in THIS country care about. Give me the Super Bowl or college Bowl series over soccer any day!

ooh, yeah sure...a bunch of overgrown gorillas forming dog piles and running around with a ball ramming every person they see...real excitment :rolleyes:

No wonder it never stepped out of America...

Football - the ugly game.

Always brings out the worst in people. Maybe other countries are happy smily places where everyone gets along but here it's just an excuse for uneducated idiots with bear-bellys to be louder and more aggressive than usual.

You call people uneducated when your own education mirrors a 3 year old.

You should read what your have written.

''bear-bellys'' <--ha ha

ooh, yeah sure...a bunch of overgrown gorillas forming dog piles and running around with a ball ramming every person they see...real excitmetment :rolleyes:

No wonder it never stepped out of America...

lmao , sounds allrite for homosexuals :rolleyes:

I support England but JESUS CHRIST, every match that they show them playing its: "Let's see how they won the cup 50 years ago" and 1966 this and 1966 that. Ffs, yes we know you won it. But it was 50 years ago, get over it. And I know for a fact that if they win in this year, that's all we're gonna be hearing about for the next 50 years.

Don't you mean 40 years? 2006 - 1966 = 40

Story in today's Daily Mail - Would you pass GSCE Maths?

Wow.. this topic is the most dumb one I've ever seen. Everybody's flaming/trolling eachother. I wonder if the mods have seen this one already, they'll have a lot of work to do.

IT'S JUST A ****ING GAME PEOPLE!

another american thinking about only what his country wants, not what the rest of the world wants...

oooh and its FOOTBALL, not bloody soccer...

gar3th_uk for prime minister.

I thought neowin was based in the US?

yeah I was thinking the same thing...

but, who could blame them?! It's not like the US have a any chance of getting past the first round

Hey Rooney passed fit for 5 o'clock game.

yep, but if they do play him i doubt they will play him for long, they need to save him for nearer the end

I don't understand how you people base your awesomeness off of 1 game. You've only just scored your first 3 goals in a world cup ever, and already you think you own it all. Don't you think that's a little dumb to do? What if you get knocked out in a few matches, then you'll have nothing to yell about anymore.

I can understand you're happy about your country doing good so far, but don't overdo it man. :)

yep, but if they do play him i doubt they will play him for long, they need to save him for nearer the end

They should not even consider playing the boy.

As I have said before he will be there for the taking as he has a known injury.

I don't understand how you people base your awesomeness off of 1 game. You've only just scored your first 3 goals in a world cup ever, and already you think you own it all. Don't you think that's a little dumb to do? What if you get knocked out in a few matches, then you'll have nothing to yell about anymore.

I can understand you're happy about your country doing good so far, but don't overdo it man. :)

Yeah, im only rubbing it in because on another forum japanese were saying crap about aussies at half time, then at full time we absolutely gave it to them, they have been in hiding for days, i know we wont make it far (probably not make it out of group stage) im just enjoying it while i can

and before we joined asia they are all like "ohhh aussies wont qualify even in 5th spot" they were saying we wouldnt even beat bahrain who we beat in asian cup qualifiers 3-1 with our C team LOL.. then we beat japan and they say we are cheating wtf LOL

we might not be good for world cup but we are still champions of asia :p

So when England play Pakistan at cricket and all those people born n bred in England start displaying Pakistani flags and your Islamic brothers and sisters are cheering on a team that isn't from the country they live and work in are you whinning then?

From what I have read you have some serious racist issues yourself. I am mixed race don't let the surname Smith make you think I am not thats my fathers surname, my fiance is mixed race and our children also.

All our friends and relatives from every shade of colour down the spectrum support their country, their team and you supporting Germany over England means you hate England.

I suggest you go move to Germany and stay there. I lived there (Munchen) as a child and they love to wear their flags with pride.

Go be racist somewhere else and stop turning this into a race issue.

Those that shout the loudest have the most to hide and that is you.

Hahaha...... <- That's the first time i've posted a "laugh" - but in this case - as a response to my post, i'm genuinely grinning, it really is that funny..... Never mind.... :D

As much as I'm English and support England - part of me wants to see Australia come out of nowhere and shock everyone.

And as for the American "football" vs Rugby debate: 3 words:

Australian Rules Football! LOL

Yeah, im only rubbing it in because on another forum japanese were saying crap about aussies at half time, then at full time we absolutely gave it to them, they have been in hiding for days, i know we wont make it far (probably not make it out of group stage) im just enjoying it while i can

and before we joined asia they are all like "ohhh aussies wont qualify even in 5th spot" they were saying we wouldnt even beat bahrain who we beat in asian cup qualifiers 3-1 with our C team LOL.. then we beat japan and they say we are cheating wtf LOL

we might not be good for world cup but we are still champions of asia :p

Lol, well yeah you're right about that. It was a good game, I hope the next one will be equally good :)

A lot of people who bear the England flag on their cars - and they're not in the majority - are more often than not, Nationalistic, Racist (look down on ethnic monirities), Daily Mail reading (thugs), most likely brain dead....

Bearing an England flag in itself is an innocuous act, but my point is that behind such an act: the difference between someone who will make an effort to do it, and someone who will not, often lies the kind of person described above.

[insert Nazi salute here]

Well, as you can see from my avatar and signature I am very patriotic. I also have "England My England". I have an Union flag, and the flag of St George, the English flag, and it has been there for a considerable amount of time.

I have a Flag of St George in my flat, 24/7, 365 days a year. However I do not have one on my car.

I am "someone who makes an effort", (your words), to be proud of my Country all year round. Does this make me, quote "Nationalistic, Racist (look down on ethnic monirities), Daily Mail reading (thug), most likely brain dead...."???

Because after all, according to you, it "often lies the kind of person described above."

You are a sad excuse for an Englishman if you see your National flag as a symbal of racism rather than something to be proud of.

Be proud of your Country.

And as for the "Nazi salute" business. Pathetic. Really pathetic. :no:

As much as I'm English and support England - part of me wants to see Australia come out of nowhere and shock everyone.

And as for the American "football" vs Rugby debate: 3 words:

Australian Rules Football! LOL

Yeah go Essenden Bombers.

I prefer Union, but Aussie rules is great to play.

We are ****ting ourselves over the fact of our defense having to face ronaldinho, ronaldo, adriano and co.

But it IS the beautiful game! anything can happen :) hopefully lol