I DONT support England!

Back in 1966 you could go to the World Cup and enjoy the match with your mates, get pi***d and shout as load as you want without some lought smacking you in the face with a bottle for being too loud. There were no barriers to keep the supporters out and people rushed onto the pitch to great their winning side when the match was over.

Now...?

Professional people organise supporters to start fights and riots.

Barriers are all around the staidium to keep the supporters at bay.

Riot Police are in place just in case there is a scuffle.

English fans never behave thenselves when supporting abroad.

So what chance do you think England has got winning back the World Cup after trying for 40 years... I don't support football because I find it borring... Never have and never will.

Although one would like to see them stuff the Germans...?

under normal pretences i hate football following types but my beautiful seaside town is completely empty while the games are on, today i was able to sit back and enjoy the beach for a solid 2 hours, it was bliss so if this is due to people overcrowding every pub in sight and avoidimg the beach on this painfully stunning day - id say i support england, infact i support them so much that i want them to play continuously throughout the summer so i can avoid the yob cultured folks.

I am not a fan of soccer at all, but I will give credit that it ranks higher than baseball on what I would prefer to view. I suppose I could support the Netherlands. Great country, best one I've ever been to.

I've heard, though, of a Canadian who sold his World Cup support for $15. Now, he has set up a website to sell other indifferent fans' support to the various nations.

Aye seriously ... whats with that thing? I thought Neobond is dutch! put a damn Holland flag there

who cares for england?

BTW the stupid banner doesn't appear in opera, opera 1 - 0 everyone else

Edited by Beastage

Well yeah, Czech has an awesome team. I love to see them play. More than the Netherlands, Brazil, England or whatever team there is...

Same here!

I SUPPORT

post-98301-1150414378.jpg

I DON'T support any team. Seriously, football is the most boring sport of all time. I would rather watch curling. I don't get how people get so excited about it.

I DON'T support any team. Seriously, football is the most boring sport of all time. I would rather watch curling. I don't get how people get so excited about it.

Curling is the most boring and pathetic sport in the world. I would rather watch football. I don't get how people get excited about Curling...

Why do you waste your time posting in here? :unsure:

I'm a Cleveland Browns guy myself.

The way i would like soccer more is if they made the feild smaller, much smaller about the size of a hockey rink, with high glass walls you could play off of, and stop that damn flopping ****. I cant even express how much i hate that, all i ever see is players falling over for the dumbest thing, then rolling around like they just got stabbed, and then peeking out to see if they got them to call anything, then jump right up, as if nothing happened. Dont tell me that is part of the sport, and that you guys dont get ****ed off at that. That is the one thing I hate about basketball, and I love that sport, i just cant stand people falling over trying to flop.

Now its making me mad even thinking about it.

Anything but "football" and curling ftw. :p

Back in 1966 you could go to the World Cup and enjoy the match with your mates, get pi***d and shout as load as you want without some lought smacking you in the face with a bottle for being too loud. There were no barriers to keep the supporters out and people rushed onto the pitch to great their winning side when the match was over.

Now...?

English fans never behave thenselves when supporting abroad.

You want to rethink that one.

99.9% of us do.

It's a very small minority that don't, so do not freakin tar us all with the same brush.

Edited by leesmithg

I was born and brought up in England, but I really HATE the whole ING-ER-LAND brigade with their shaven heads and constant thuggery, so I tend to support whoever they are playing.

My mum's side of the family is German, so I'm supporting them, and having seen each team play now I'll be supporting Spain as well as they are by far the best team I've seen in the World Cup this year.

I was born and brought up in England, but I really HATE the whole ING-ER-LAND brigade with their shaven heads and constant thuggery, so I tend to support whoever they are playing.

My mum's side of the family is German, so I'm supporting them, and having seen each team play now I'll be supporting Spain as well as they are by far the best team I've seen in the World Cup this year.

There we go again, your being predjudice against a majority.

Thats like racist. It's like being mugged or attacked by someone thats lets say brown skinned and then hating a whole race.

You are pretty sad.

You want to be German or Spanish, you know where the airports are or the ferry service, if you don't I will find you a map.

Go live there.

There we go again, your being predjudice against a majority.

Thats like racist. It's like being mugged or attacked by someone thats lets say brown skinned and then hating a whole race.

You are pretty sad.

You want to be German or Spanish, you know where the airports are or the ferry service, if you don't I will find you a map.

Go live there.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge. In three seperate pubs last night I heard the same two racist anti-German chants. Were England even playing Germany?! No. It was completely un-necessary and frankly unsurprising.

I know there are a lot of genuine England fans out there, but there's also a lot of thugs and idiots, and anyone around the world will tell you that the ratio is generally higher in England.

Why should I have to feel ashamed or scared to admit my main nationality in England?

I wouldn't be so quick to judge. In three seperate pubs last night I heard the same two racist anti-German chants. Were England even playing Germany?! No. It was completely un-necessary and frankly unsurprising.

I know there are a lot of genuine England fans out there, but there's also a lot of thugs and idiots, and anyone around the world will tell you that the ratio is generally higher in England.

Why should I have to feel ashamed or scared to admit my main nationality in England?

Did you call the Police to make a complaint? No you did not.

You came on and from hearing two chants you then judge 68,000,000 the same.

You are a well balanced person, you have a chip on both shoulders.

/I digress.............

Did you call the Police to make a complaint? No you did not.

You came on and from hearing two chants you then judge 68,000,000 the same.

You are a well balanced person, you have a chip on both shoulders.

/I digress.............

What would be the point in making a complaint to the Police when there were four or five Police officers in the pubs watching and smirking whilst it was going on?

I'm not judging 68m people on the chants at all. I've not once said everyone in England is the same - if you get off your high horse and read my posts you'd notice I actually said the complete opposite. It has, however, soured my experience of watching England play (and I was actually cheering them on up until that point).

If you can't accept that other people have contrasting views, and that a bad experience can sour peoples opinions, then I'd rather you kept your comments to yourself instead of trying to cause arguments.

Dispute over.

I am going on what you wrote below:

You say you were born in England, yet you then say you have HATE to the whole ING-ER-LAND brigde.

You say they all have shaven heads and are thugs. You say you support the opposition.

You try to back up that you mothers relatives are Germans so you would rather support any team against the one of your birth and where you live.

You are talking utter bovine faeces.

I am going on what you wrote below:

You say you were born in England, yet you then say you have HATE to the whole ING-ER-LAND brigde.

You say they all have shaven heads and are thugs. You say you support the opposition.

You try to back up that you mothers relatives are Germans so you would rather support any team against the one of your birth and where you live.

You are talking utter bovine faeces.

You're really helping my views on English football fans here mate ;)

I support England and have a flag on my German car. I must be a racist hooligan then, oh but I don't have a shaven head... damn.

Like I was saying to him

I told him, "F**k with me and you won't live."

So I smacked him in the head and downed another Carling

Bada Bada Bing

For the lad's like, mad fight

His face a sad sight, Vodka and Snake Bite

Going on like a right geez

He's a tw*t!

Shouldn't have looked at me like that

The Streets - The irony of it all

a % of the supporters a chav skum that ruin the rep of everyone else.

Im irish but i WILL be shouting for england.

I think the people who "hate" england dring the world cup and wear a liverpool or Man U jersey for the rest of the year are idiots...

Like'em or Loath'em but make yer mind up!!