Windows Live Messenger Beta Gift?

Hey, decided to show you guys a pic of my modified bag.. sorry i was too late to edit my last post. anyway here it is:

post-31002-1156078412.jpg

Oh ****, that's a pretty nice bag actually. oO I think I might do some mods to mine...

Wouldn't you all like to have one of your own, or a second one for a loved one?

Starting bid is US$75.00, not including shipping & insurance from Seattle, WA USA

:whistle:

--ScottKin

Got mine last week... still haven't gotten around to testing it out with my lappy. I have to say, it's a pretty nice bag, though. :)

i havent either :(

I received some flash drive the other day with Windows Live on it. Not sure if that's related as I'm on a lot of Windows Live betas. I think it could be the QnA butterfly beta. Not sure.

I got mine last week. I have no use for it. I told my mom if she decides to buy a laptop, I'll give her my bag.

Just got mine today all the way over in Hawaii. Pretty nice bag.

If you haven't recieved your bag yet, just wait. A Live staff member in the newsgroups has said that shipments are proceeding. Probably means they aren't don't yet.

I received some flash drive the other day with Windows Live on it. Not sure if that's related as I'm on a lot of Windows Live betas. I think it could be the QnA butterfly beta. Not sure.

Thats From The Insider Club Thing

damn customs! just let it through already...

it's not so much i want to use it, it's that i want to know i got one