Windows Live Messenger Beta Gift?

Got mine today. In toronto, DHL just dropped it off at the door in a big grey bag. No little "thank you" tag on it... guess we weren't appreciated :p. Now i want to remove the ugly messenger buddies on the front, but how? I swore i saw someone mod the bag with their own logo thingamabob.

just got mine today, FINALLY.

i was thinking that i wasnt gonna get a gift.

i heard the screen door on my front door open, and i go look, no ones there... :shiftyninja: , then i see a white bag lying at my door.

see my name on it, and im confused cause its pretty big and i forgot about the bags, rip and open and YIPPY a WLM bag!

scratched a bit around the wlm guys, from the delievery ppl.....tossing the bag, bag has little scratchs on it.

I live in north york toronto and I still didn't get mine yet... :(

It's okay. I never received mine yet either. Guess we just have to play the waiting game.

I don't know if it will be shipped to my Mississauga address where my parents are, or at my school address in Ottawa. I switched it right after they told every body about the situation. Nevertheless, it should show up at one of the two.

Got mine yesterday. I recieved the Delivery Notifiction Slip came yesterday, and I basically had to beg the person at the postal office to get it, since it was technically today after one that I should pick up.

Hey, just got my bag today :D

My Toshiba Notebook fits perfect in it (Like actually perfect; it's like it was made for it). I'm gonna use this for school I think also.... :laugh:

So any word on the shipping courier?

I got a Purolator delivery notice today, and it could be a freebie I signed up for that I don't need, if It's not the bag then I won't bother to pick it up. Is it Purolator for anyone or was it DHL?

Past mondya i received a notice from the postal office.

The notice said that i have to go to the Custom Office to paid some taxes....

Hopefully i'll have mine tomorrow!!!

BTW: I live in Venezuela

Remember - I have mine in an un-used condition up for sale. The only thing is that the tag was accidentally removed by my 2-year-old son.

I'm entertaining all offers - please email me at scottkin AT comcast dot net or PM me here with your secret bids.

If this does not sell, I will be putting it up for auction on eBay - I already have a very nice & roomy laptop bag, and my laptop is an older Toshiba 225CDS that is NOT thin enough to make this otherwise-very-nice laptop bag.

So - let the bidding commence!

--ScottKin

I live in latin america, they'll never remember me. For my luck I'm taking culture of desenvolved countries, like Norway, Japan and US(bleh, reading too much English causes U.S. culture to you). I mean, for my luck because I don't really like all the costumes here

Apparently mine has been received at my old house. Bleh. Luckily my parent's friends live there now, so they won't mind sending it over here. Wonder why it didn't get forwarded like the rest of my mail? Hmm.