Windows Live Messenger Beta Gift?

hmm, hearing you all got your bags. I got that email that said I was getting a gift make sure my addy was right and all, and I am in Colorado and no bag yet!! :(

Got mine today, Brazil :)

But no use for me, I may give it to a friend.. :(

Hi friend, if I don't get mine will ya send it to me?? :whistle:

I don't see why they would give us a laptop bag, if its just a bag in general then ok, but who says all of us will have a laptop? lol

I guess time will tell, either way I'm happy with whatever it is.

Well maybe they're sending us a laptop someday ^^

damn customs! just let it through already...

it's not so much i want to use it, it's that i want to know i got one

I don't think we're getting it :( . Too bad. Disappointing, really.... I mean, apparently they sernt at least 1 to Brazil.

hmmm....still didnt get mine.... :( maybe they dont ship to holland.... oh well...not much I can do.

got mine around august 10th.

for people still wondering what would fit... i couldn't get my 19" flat panel monitor into it (missed by an inch or two) so i figure 17 and under should be gravy.

and i'm sure they ship to holland too.

Edited by ikyouCrow

got mine around august 10th.

for people still wondering what would fit... i couldn't get my 19" flat panel monitor into it (missed by an inch or two) so i figure 17 and under should be gravy.

and i'm sure they ship to holland too.

They shipped the Live contact cards (UK) from Holland so I'm very sure they ship the bags to Holland.

I'm starting to think Canada wasn't included on their shipping list. *tear* :cry:

then what about SINGAPORE ;) ? I think i can forget about it as well. Though I liked that bag much. I wished I could receive it... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

This is to all Canadian beta-testers. I've just received an email from a representative saying that they're getting scattered reports that we're not getting our gifts and are asking us to reply whether we did in fact received or not.

This is to all Canadian beta-testers. I've just received an email from a representative saying that they're getting scattered reports that we're not getting our gifts and are asking us to reply whether we did in fact received or not.

Yep, I just recieved this message.

I want my WLM Beta Gift :crazy:

Yeah, John Eddy sent out an email asking all the Canadian testers to verify if they got a gift or not. Finally, I was starting to get worried, as we would have gotten our gifts by now if things went normally.