Mcdonalds Vs Burger king

Mcdonalds Vs Burger king  

728 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King

BK over McD, but I'd prefer to eat a well cooked meal, I feel physically better afterwards and you can make it taste exactly the way you want. :)))

• 6 months later...

OK... so I prefer healthier food (home-cooked, all-natural, fresh, etc.). Sometimes McDonald's offers better healthy things like salads, yogurt, etc. Also their coffee is way better.

But... when I want just a good ol' bad-for-you fast food burger, The Whopper is the choice. Big Macs are droopy and nasty and at least the Whopper tastes fresh. And if you want to just settle this argument once and for all, go to this link and compare.

http://comparati.com/47-McDonald-s-vs-Burger-King

But yes... it's imprtant that we all make healthier food choices. Both are horrible for you!

Well, after getting food poisoning from the local mcd's here in austin texas, i stopped eating mcd's, and havent been back to their stores in at least 2 years. ( which is so hard when there is 1 around ever damn corner!!!) I dont eat BK though either, because their burgers arent grilled, yet they have the taste and look, which just goes to show you, they are adding a lot of crap to make it like that.

If i go out and eat, ill normally choose KFC or Wendys, just because i like chicken better. I dont eat burgers, just the nuggets from wendys.

If i ever do get a burger, its from Shortstop.

I've been fast-food sober since May of this year, so this is a hard topic for me.

I used to like the Beek (BK) better than Ronald's because food felt slightly less autistic child inducing, but I did love the Ron Man's 99cent snacker.

I did accidently get fast food once over the summer when I was in Lake George. NY. We went to an A&W which I had never heard of before. I got the same feeling after ingesting that food that I did from other fast food shizacks.

what's around me.

Wingstop

Dominos

Jack in the box

McDonalds

Taco Bell

Pizza Hut

Burger King

Subway

The other subway... i don't' remember the name.

Carl's Jr. (hardees)

Denny's

Sizzler

IHOP

those are my choices to eat while i'm at work.. notice how they all have everything in common? it's all the same no matter where you go :argh:

I prefer Burger King, but it's so inconvenient for me at most times... so I usually settle for McDonalds

Although my response would be comparing mcdonalds to Tim Horton's. I don't like burger king myself.

I would like to say I'd prefer Mcdonalds, I work downtown and there is as far as I know no burger king downtown. they serve coffee and tea for cheaper than the competition and to me it tastes better than Tim Hortons coffee. I have a cup almost every morning. I would also like to add McDonalds offers free refills on their coffees (and soft drinks) as well. McDonalds also has great breakfast sandwiches, I never ate a BK breakfast sandwich, but their sandwiches are 200% better than any Tim Hortons breakfast sandwich.

But if I have to pick my best personal all time favorite fast food restaurant.. It'd be A&W. A&W makes even better breakfast sandwiches and has a better breakfast menu than mcdonalds. Their burgers are to die for. Their coffee isn't so great but it works.

EDIT: :| post 1000 !!!

• 3 months later...

I am under the impression that BKs chicken meat is actually chicken meat. Can't say the thing about McD's. I think McD's generally tastes better, but BK feels more "authentic" lol

If you go and ask for no pickles or onions on your burger at McDonalds, their forced to make them fresh and their GREAT. Not smushed and crappy tasting but nice plump burgers on a fluffy roll :yes: :yes:

Burger king is always good no matter what, I usually get 3 or 4 double cheeseburgers when I go :laugh: just costs way too much compared to McDs but worth the price sometimes!

As for the fries and other menu options... at McDs I like the Big Mac, that breakfast burrito thing and of course egg mcmuffins! McGriddles are also AMAZING. Fries are great too, although sometimes a little too salty but I dont mind it :D

BK i LOVE their fries because of the grease/fat/oil they fry them in? Hell I dunno but they taste good! I also love their breakfast foods especially the little circular hashbrown things :laugh:

I think I'm going to cry now because I'm so hungry for BK/McD yet I have no cash on me and no access to a car at the moment :(