Mcdonalds Vs Burger king

Mcdonalds Vs Burger king  

728 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King

Here in the Netherlands, the BK burgers are far superior to McDonalds.

McD's only has a few burgers, where as BK has a lot more choice.

However, when I want a salad I go to McDonalds, because the BK salads are disgusting.

whatever happened to fried chicken? Popeye's all the way!

if i had to select between the two...it would be burger king. harveys has the best fries though.

MD has a better dollar menu selection than BK does.

But BKs bugers are much bigger and taste better and fill you up, where as MDs bugers are as good but do not fill you up and and are small.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't eat meat (per say), so limited to choices.

Filet-O-Fish is thumbs up from McD's, but the bean burger from BK is tops too.

McDs have better shakes, but then BK 'fries' are more crispy coated (though hardly any 'potatoe' filling)

Choices choices..........

McDs gets my vote - they don;t microwave as much as as BK do

It's a real shame that the clear winner wasn't even in the poll...

WENDY'S!!!

She has the best everything. The only reason they haven't wiped out their competition is because they have so few restaurants. I'm actually glad there's no Wendy's in my town otherwise I would be very poor and very overweight.

McDs have better shakes,

Oh you mean those partially gelatinated non-dairy, gum-based beverages? Did you know that if you leave a "shake" out overnight it will remain thick? You really want to put that through your body?

*shudder*

I wonder how long ago they stopped using any form of ice cream in there.

This is like asking "Who do you want to die first - your mother or father?". I hate both of them, not just because I'm a vegetarian (I hated them before then anyway), but because a) They're unhealthy in so many ways b) I hate the companies themselves, in both the way they treat animals, and the way they promote their foods.

• 1 month later...

I hate everything about McDonald's,, the whole ethos, the food, the 'restaurants' urghghgh, i'm not a fan of Burgerking but no one can dispute that their burgers are far superior! :p

I don't think there's BK in australia, but there's hungry jacks. between McD and HJ, I always liked McD (flavour wise and the bigger variety), even though HJ's burgers might have been fresher. Now that McD has started assembling the burgers fresh when you order, I like it even more :yes: Plus their fries are really good too (Y)

Hungry Jacks is Australian version of Burger King. Same structure and sells same things just operates under different name.

And no, I would not go to maccas, KFC or Hungry Jacks at all. I have not bee at any of them since last year. I now go to Subway. Much healther and great value.

both are junk.

but if i had to really think about it.

bk = buttmud. we call it bk buttmud.

also bk has this "fake" flame broiled taste to me. kind of like liquid smoke or something.

on pure taste alone i would have to go with mcdonalds.