Screenshots from the latest Leopard build

I like how Apple works with color and designs good-looking interfaces. Unlike Microsoft, which throws a bunch of ugly dark shades together and calls it Vista,

looking good. nothing special, but still, looking good.

my only annoyance is that iCal apparently has a drop down ON the title bar (close to the shade button). what's up with that?

I always thought that brushed metal made more sense for iCal according to the HIG guidelines, since it's representing a "real" object, but since I'm not a huge brushed fan I can't really complain. I'm glad we'll finally have image previews like that, though the dog ear seems like a lot of wasted space for eyecandy. I usually shut of anti-phishing and don't need parental controls, so I guess that does it for me.

my only annoyance is that iCal apparently has a drop down ON the title bar (close to the shade button). what's up with that?

Hrm, just noticed that. Odd.

Is this build via ADC download only or can you use Software Update via the Developer Preview.

Via ADC download only, and it requires a clean install.

Radish?

looking good. nothing special, but still, looking good.

Indeed.

Scirwode

Is it really a good idea adding a page curl effect to an already small preview? I'm personally not liking that, a nice border would be sufficient. Oh and I think we should all realise that these things are being worked on. Of course they're trying to hide what all of the new "good stuff" will be but I could swear stevie at the one of the wwc's announced one of the biggest new innovations will be finder but everyone seems to of forgotten that.

. Of course they're trying to hide what all of the new "good stuff" will be but I could swear stevie at the one of the wwc's announced one of the biggest new innovations will be finder but everyone seems to of forgotten that.

Steve never said that. Don't know what you are thinking of, but you are imagining things.