Gears of War Official Thread

I called Gamestop today (Northern NJ) and they said it wouldn't be here til late tonight due to shipment delays. But seriously, waiting til late tonight or tomorrow after work really doesn't bother me since I've been waiting for such a long time already. 24 extra hours won't kill me.

GoW Tonight?

In case you have not noticed, I got my hands on a copy of ?Gears of War?, and was able to spend some time with it last night. If you get your copy today, look for me tonight in the Multiplayer. Warning: I am pretty good at curb stomping. (If you don?t know what that is yet, don?t worry?.I?ll show you.)

Don?t have your copy yet? Don?t worry, since you have until ?Emergence Day? (this Sunday) which is when the action really Other items to note:r items to note:

Today IS when the game start showing up in store, with a lot of stuff going on around the country so check your local game retailer to see what they have planned?if they have nothing planned:)find a new retailer :)

In LA? Head over to the Universal Citywalk Gamestop where Cliffy B will be on-hand this afternoon to sign autographs starting at 4pm.

Looks like the reviews are pretty good so far.

GamerAndy has posted some details, plus he?s also answering questions about the game in real time on his forums. (Mental note: talk to Andy about his time management skillz)

Did you get your copy yeSource: think?

Source: Major Nelson Blog

duuuude? You got the HD DVD package already? Man, you da man! I'mma have to go hack flicker, get your IP then reverse trace it and come to your house, break in, kick your ass and grab the games and HD DVD and run out the door screaming like a high school girl with my hands waving above my head.

:) :shiftyninja:

duuuude? You got the HD DVD package already? Man, you da man! I'mma have to go hack flicker, get your IP then reverse trace it and come to your house, break in, kick your ass and grab the games and HD DVD and run out the door screaming like a high school girl with my hands waving above my head.

:) :shiftyninja:

LOL! :rinse and repeat but to SHoTTa35: :ultra-shifty-and-stealthy-ninja smiley:

The HD-DVD Package 291262371_af3ade0134.jpg

wow.. very nice.. any chance of some pics with a HD movie playing... or a mini review.. wondering if I should pick this up tomorrow or the 9th...

OMG I can not wait until Thursday to pick this thing up. And I don't have school Friday so I am gonna need alot of red bull and Dew. Anyone care to do some co-op hit me up my gamertag is NoLiMiT06 :cool:

Anyone see GoW being played on Attack of the Show last night? It is easily the best looking, most fun, realistic game I've ever seen. I'd but a 360 JUST for this game.

I think thats what a lot of people will say when they cant get a PS3 this Christmas.

LOL ps3 what freaking a joke ! sorry no i got my xbox just for this game as well

Edited by Inplode