[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Arcade Thread

For those confused with the first few posts in the thread, this thread was originally an announcement for Small Arms available on Xbox Live. This first post was a definitive list of Xbox Live Arcade titles, but after years of not being updated was removed.

Xbox

Xbox Live Arcade can be accessed via a DVD, included in the Live Starter Kit. If you live in the US or Canada, you can order the disc on its own here.

Xbox 360

Xbox Live Arcade can be accessed via the Dashboard on the Xbox 360. Games are purchased from the Marketplace and accessed via the Games Library. Microsoft regulations ensure that every Xbox Live Arcade title is available in 720p, has a trial version, and has achievements worth 200 Gamerscore total. Prices are in Microsoft Points, which can be converted to your currency here.

I will also agree.... how do we request such a thing?

I guess somebody would start it, and then constantly update it, and then hope it becomes sticky.

Or we could ask a mod.

Here you go :) You guys do what you like with it, I don't have much interest in keeping it updated, although a little credit would be nice if it becomes a Sticky, as it took quite a while to make :D

Here is a list of all Xbox Live Arcade titles currently available for the Xbox platforms

Xbox

• Alien Sky ($9.99)
  • Bankshot Billiards ($9.99)
  • Dangerous Mines ($9.99)
  • Fuzzee Fever ($9.99)
  • Hamsterball ($9.99)
  • Marble Blast ($9.99)
  • Namco Vintage ($14.99)
  • Ricochet Lost Worlds ($9.99)
  • Super Collapse II ($9.99)
  • AstroPop ($9.99)
  • Bejeweled ($14.99)
  • Dino And Aliens ($9.99)
  • Gauntlet ($4.99)
  • Hardwood Solitaire ($9.99)
  • Ms. Pac Man (FREE)
  • Orbz ($9.99)
  • Robotron: 2084 ($4.99)
  • Think Tanks ($9.99)
  • Atomaders ($9.99)
  • Bookworm ($9.99)
  • Feeding Frenzy ($9.99)
  • Guardian ($9.99)
  • Joust ($4.99)
  • Mutant Storm ($9.99)
  • Pipeline ($9.99)
  • Smash TV ($4.99)
  • Zuma ($14.99)

Xbox 360

• Action/Arcade
  • Cloning Clyde (800 Points)
  • Crystal Quest (400 Points)
  • DOOM (800 Points)
  • Feeding Frenzy (800 Points)
  • Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved (400 Points)
  • Marble Blast Ultra (800 Points)
  • Mutant Storm Reloaded (800 Points)
  • Wik and the Fable of Souls (800 Points)
  • Bar Sports
  • Bankshot Billiards 2 (1200 Points)
  • Card/Board
  • Hardwood Backgammon (400 Points)
  • Hardwood Hearts (400 Points)
  • Hardwood Spades (400 Points)
  • Texas Hold 'em (800 Points)
  • Totemball (FREE)
  • UNO (400 Points)
  • Coin-Op Classics
  • Contra (400 Points)
  • Defender (400 Points)
  • Dig Dug (400 Points)
  • Frogger (400 Points)
  • Galaga (400 Points)
  • Gauntlet (400 Points)
  • Joust (400 Points)
  • Pac-Man (400 Points)
  • Robotron: 2084 (400 Points)
  • Scramble (400 Points)
  • Smash TV (400 Points)
  • Street Fighter II (800 Points)
  • Time Pilot (400 Points)
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (800 Points)
  • Puzzle/Word
  • AstroPop (800 Points)
  • Bejeweled 2 (800 Points)
  • Hexic HD (FREE - Included on Xbox 360 HDD)
  • Jewel Quest (800 Points)
  • Lumines Live! (1200 Points)
  • Zuma (800 Points)
  • Strategy/Simulation
  • Outpost Kaloki X (800 Points)

LOL. I guess PureLegend is stuck with the job since he's the only one that will be able to re-edit whenever a new game is released. :laugh:

Well, sure, I guess I could, I mean, how hard could it be...right? :blink:

As soon as I've posted this, I'll move my list to my first post, and add Small Arms to the list :happy:

EDIT: Done!

Edited by PureLegend

Great Idea. :yes:

@ Pure Legend (or whomever is going to updated it)

I will do my best to realize when it has been updated, but you may also want to try and send me a PM every-time you update the list.

I will make sure to change the Title Description to include the last time it has been updated.

For example I put "Updated: November 22nd 2006" into the Topic Description before I made this post.

So just keep letting me know when you update it, and I will change the description to match the date the updates were made. (Y)

Great Idea. :yes:

@ Pure Legend (or whomever is going to updated it)

I will do my best to realize when it has been updated, but you may also want to try and send me a PM every-time you update the list.

I will make sure to change the Title Description to include the last time it has been updated.

For example I put "Updated: November 22nd 2006" into the Topic Description before I made this post.

So just keep letting me know when you update it, and I will change the description to match the date the updates were made. (Y)

No problem (Y)

That Small Arms game sure is fun! I thought it looked really good for an XBLA game too, very impressive. Also, reminds me A LOT like Super Smash Bros. wonder if there is some patent infringement here or there? hehe jk :p

BTW, PureLegend, you should add the following to the first post, may help some people out in determining prices:

1200 MSP

USD $14.99

GBP ?10.20

EUR €13.96

800 MSP>

USD $10.00

GBP ?6.80

EUR €9.30400 MSPb>

USD $5.00

GBP ?3.40

EUR €4.65

And/or include this link: http://www.mspconverter.com/

That should be enough currenci:p :p

Anyone already played Small Arms? Is it any good? And tell me, is it like Smash Brothers or I'm just being crazy?

Yea, it's a lot like Smash Brothers (as I posted previously) and it is a lot of fun. Good party game.

Yea, it's a lot like Smash Brothers (as I posted previously) and it is a lot of fun. Good party game.

Oh thanks, I read it now, so sorry. I was probably not paying that much attention. :)

I'm going to start going into withdrawal soon. Damn me for thinking it wouldn't be worth it to bring my box home for the 5-6 days I'm home for Thanksgiving Break. Just have to wait until Sunday night...

-Spenser

Anyone has played Contra? I'm going to get Geometry Wars and Small Arms which would leave me with 600 points. Any other game any of you guys recommend? I already got Zuma and Smash TV, but I don't know if Contra is worth it or if I should wait until I get more points to get the Oblivion Knights of the Nine pack for 800 points.

Suggestions please! :D