[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Arcade Thread

By the way, Marble Blast Ultra is awesome, has anyone completed all the advanced levels under par time? I haven't yet, I just get too frustrated trying, so I have to stop playing.

ms. pac man? for heaven's sake! how about some Sega titles for a change? Outrun, Space Harrier...are those Wii exclusives now?

ok, then let's get serious with something like Cabal or Devastators from Konami...those were games!

Great...I would add Ms. Pac Man to the list, but I seem to have lost editing privelages (sp?)...

Can I have them back? :D I know it's a bug due to the upgrade, but is there a way to get them back?

yeah, that's a good one too...but kinda mainstream. i think Arcade's a good chance to revisit some forgotten classics...like Forgotten Worlds (was that the name?).

yeah, that's a good one too...but kinda mainstream. i think Arcade's a good chance to revisit some forgotten classics...like Forgotten Worlds (was that the name?).

heh heh you and that game again? i can't even remember playing it, and i'm freakin old for a gamer.

what about Skyfox? man that would be a nice one on Arcade, plus it'll make those EA bean-counters happy digging thru the back archives.

The game topping my most wanted list on XBLA is The remake of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

:woot:

Still no word on whether or not this is the Playstation version of the game or the enhanced Saturn version (two more sections of the castle that weren't complete [but still able to visit on the PSX version via glitching :p] and being able to choose Richter from the start, as well as the ability to play the entire game as Maria Renard).

Heavy Weapon (Popcap games) has just showed up as a new release on the marketplace! I'm just downloading now... :)

Edit - Meh, it was fun for 10 mins... lol

Edited by EdShelley

Play it with 3 or 4 people! :D loads of fun! that game makes up for worms not been released this week!

My bro, me and my mate are currently ranked 7th, 8th and 9th on survival warparty mode :D

Play it with 3 or 4 people! :D loads of fun! that game makes up for worms not been released this week!

My bro, me and my mate are currently ranked 7th, 8th and 9th on survival warparty mode :D

It seemed like quite a bit of fun... but I dunno yet. 800 points....

Yup I agree 800 points is a lot, if you have some mates you can play with then I would suggest getting it, its worth every point!

It?s one of them games anyone can pickup and play, its mad with 3 people shouting at each other there to move going to get blown up! I?m going to try and have a 4 player game sometime.. that will be interesting!

Single player starts off easy but gets quite hard around level 6, then there?s the leader boards, survival modes and boss modes to do also the achievement to complete the game with using no nukes or re-enforcements... if you like going for achievements that?s goanna keep you busy for a long time I recon!

What good 400 point games are they? I can think of Geometry Wars and thats about it... the rest of them seam to be emulated games from 1980... might be fun if you were around back then but i expect a bit more from games thise days.