[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Arcade Thread

after playing Shadow Complex demo, I HAD to buy the game. I've already finished it and I'm starting a new game :D, it's one of the best recent side scrolling games, its on par with Castle Crashers for me! n_n

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Perfect Dark on Wednesday! Really looking forward to trying it out (and almost surely buying).

On a side note: I've recently been replaying PD: 0 in anticipation of this. It's not as bad as I recall, but it has some glimmers of hope that really make me hope Rare is indeed working on a "darker" (ironic, I know) sequel.

Perfect Dark on Wednesday! Really looking forward to trying it out (and almost surely buying).

It's now up for those in the States:

US XBOX Marketplace Perfect Dark

Those of us in Europe will have to wait a couple more hours apparently :(

EDIT: It's apparently available in Europe now but only through the console - they're sorting out the online marketplace link...

2nd EDIT: Boo-yah! It's up on the online marketplace for those in Europe who wanna add it to your download queue:

EU XBOX Marketplace Perfect Dark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have perfect dark and its amazing, brings back good memories, everything except the damn slayer on gold challenge is a nightmare, and the left trigger aiming is a lil too twitchy than i remember :D

• 3 weeks later...

Control update for Perfect Dark coming:

My link

Apparently, even Perfect Dark isn't perfect, as Rare and company have released an update for the XBLA port. Although the update includes a host of tweaks, the biggest change is the addition of several control options. Chief among these is the (blessed) option to lock the targeting reticle in the center of the screen.

Southpaw and legacy control options have been added as well. Beyond that, there are some Achievement fixes and a few tweaks to help match the original N64 experience. The update has also been incorporated into the trial version, so those turned off by the initial control options are able to test out the new tweaks.

Find a full list of changes after the break.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the Xbox.com forums? Those forums are horribly dated. Would be a nice community place to visit if their forum wasn't from the Brady Bunch era.