• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Arcade Thread

NikkiRox    2

after playing Shadow Complex demo, I HAD to buy the game. I've already finished it and I'm starting a new game :D, it's one of the best recent side scrolling games, its on par with Castle Crashers for me! n_n

GameOverRob    132

Any sign of COD?

mad_onion    13

should be some time today right? really soon I would imagine....

g~man    0

splosion man 400 points tomorrow. tried the demo and loved it. anyone who's completed it... is it true that it gets rediculously hard later on?

PL_    19

Removed the list in the first post. It was years old anyway.

Ayepecks    117

Perfect Dark on Wednesday! Really looking forward to trying it out (and almost surely buying).

On a side note: I've recently been replaying PD: 0 in anticipation of this. It's not as bad as I recall, but it has some glimmers of hope that really make me hope Rare is indeed working on a "darker" (ironic, I know) sequel.

scokem    5

Perfect Dark on Wednesday! Really looking forward to trying it out (and almost surely buying).

It's now up for those in the States:

US XBOX Marketplace Perfect Dark

Those of us in Europe will have to wait a couple more hours apparently :(

EDIT: It's apparently available in Europe now but only through the console - they're sorting out the online marketplace link...

2nd EDIT: Boo-yah! It's up on the online marketplace for those in Europe who wanna add it to your download queue:

EU XBOX Marketplace Perfect Dark

red.    108

Gah, just saw that Perfect Dark came out on XBLA. Anyone who's bought it, is it still good?

XIII    27

OMG, this avatar is so distracting. I can't read anything except swinging heads...

Andrew    2,861

Apparently tomorrow we won't have a new XBLA game :o First time in a long time they've not released one.

sharpy2k4    10

i have perfect dark and its amazing, brings back good memories, everything except the damn slayer on gold challenge is a nightmare, and the left trigger aiming is a lil too twitchy than i remember :D

Hedon    397

Control update for Perfect Dark coming:

My link

Apparently, even Perfect Dark isn't perfect, as Rare and company have released an update for the XBLA port. Although the update includes a host of tweaks, the biggest change is the addition of several control options. Chief among these is the (blessed) option to lock the targeting reticle in the center of the screen.

Southpaw and legacy control options have been added as well. Beyond that, there are some Achievement fixes and a few tweaks to help match the original N64 experience. The update has also been incorporated into the trial version, so those turned off by the initial control options are able to test out the new tweaks.

Find a full list of changes after the break.

Arron    44

Anyone think the sam and max games are hard? :huh: I do

Nicholas-c    37

[Thread un-pinned]

Don't get many updates now days, If its worth having the post will float on page one.

Neo003    103

MS forum looks like dead to me, really sad. :no:

Hedon    397

the Xbox.com forums? Those forums are horribly dated. Would be a nice community place to visit if their forum wasn't from the Brady Bunch era.