Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

It does cost more than Vista and it is considerably different than 97. It's the biggest jump in Office in a long time. And they were out of Vista when I signed up. :)

I know. Apparently my sarcasm in regards to the differences between 97 and 2007 was not apparent.

I'm actually using the demo of Office until I get Vista/Office in the mail ... I like it quite a bit too.

I know. Apparently my sarcasm in regards to the differences between 97 and 2007 was not apparent.

I'm actually using the demo of Office until I get Vista/Office in the mail ... I like it quite a bit too.

Well thats because that there is some truth to it. Office has made some baby steps over the years. I'm playing with the new outlook now.

Well thats because that there is some truth to it. Office has made some baby steps over the years. I'm playing with the new outlook now.

Same... I love being able to minimize the Navigation Bar on the left, as well as the To-Do Bar on the right. Opens up more space for emails and such. Love it!

Can someone post the download link for Office? I'm still waiting and I'd like to get started. Is it the same as downloading the trial? I downloaded that and the first of the two downloads was missing an extension--strange! I had to add .exe before it would run. Can the key be changed easily from within the program and will that make it the same as the legal download? I know, too many questions!

What is the size of the Office download. Is it the same link as the trial for Pro?. Can it fit on a cd or do you need to use a dvd.

388 MB. It's a compressed exe.

What is the size of the Office download. Is it the same link as the trial for Pro?. Can it fit on a cd or do you need to use a dvd.

388megs is the download size. The link is different just a url that immediatly downloads the trial version.

Can someone post the download link for Office? I'm still waiting and I'd like to get started. Is it the same as downloading the trial? I downloaded that and the first of the two downloads was missing an extension--strange! I had to add .exe before it would run. Can the key be changed easily from within the program and will that make it the same as the legal download? I know, too many questions!

You have three options:

1. Download and install without a key and have 25 times to use it.

2. Install with the 60 day key and then upgrade to a real key.

3. Install with the real key from the start.

Changing the key is painless.

Yeah that was established earlier ... there should be a link on a piece of paper that came with Vista that guides you to a form you fill out to get the 64-bit media. The website wasn't functioning yet though.

Nice to see people getting Office/Vista packages. I wish I had sent my W-9 in a bit earlier. I would probably be getting my stuff too. Anyone have any pictures of the Vista/Office combo packaging?

Where do you download 64 bit version from?

What is the link that you are talking about? is it www.windowsanytimeupgrade.com/maps ?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Where do you download 64 bit version from?

What is the link that you are talking about? is it www.windowsanytimeupgrade.com/maps ?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Yeah I'm interested in this link that was mentioned. I only see the /maps/ url inside the CD case. The only piece of paper was the packing slip, which doesn't have a URL in sight. The URLs on the back of the case just seem to be for Vista info and support options...

BTW, if this info is already in the thread somewhere, nobody here is allowed to ever yell at anyone for asking for it. 90+ pages long? Would people PLEASE stop with the "me too" style posts about receiving their discs? We get it already. People are receiving their copies. Cut it out. First it was "I don't have mine yet! When are they coming!" Now this. It's retarded. You're making any decent information in this thread completely useless by burying it.

388megs is the download size. The link is different just a url that immediatly downloads the trial version.

You say this file is around 388mb. But if you go to download the trial for Pro, your told to download two files. What's with that. Do you get more with the trial.

Get a life!! I also received a copy from M.S. AND OWN EVERY WINDOW from 98 to VISTA Ultimate. I might pay you negative one cent for your copy lol.....

I don't see your logic in your post. I already have Vista Ultimate and don't need business. What is so hard to understand? How about you go back to school and stay away from posting stupid comments. :|

Ok, so I received my Office 2007 Pro. key today from this PowerTogether program. The packing slip that came with it says "OFFICE 12 EVAL", but the little cardboard booklet that has the product key says it's the full version of Office 2007 Pro.. The address to download it is in this booklet. Is this key for an evaluation version or for the full version of 2007 Pro.?

the key is for the full version .. you download an eval version and the key makes it the full on happy version

388mb, but I thought it would be bigger. Sure takes up a lot of HD space to upgrade though. 1455mb or so....

Yeah I'm interested in this link that was mentioned. I only see the /maps/ url inside the CD case. The only piece of paper was the packing slip, which doesn't have a URL in sight. The URLs on the back of the case just seem to be for Vista info and support options...

BTW, if this info is already in the thread somewhere, nobody here is allowed to ever yell at anyone for asking for it. 90+ pages long? Would people PLEASE stop with the "me too" style posts about receiving their discs? We get it already. People are receiving their copies. Cut it out. First it was "I don't have mine yet! When are they coming!" Now this. It's retarded. You're making any decent information in this thread completely useless by burying it.

Well, this was the link I saw:

http://www.windowsvista.com/1033/ordermedia

I think it is legit, but the page isn't up yet. So hopefully it will be up they officially release Vista.

hmmm..barneyt mentioned (post # 1317) that he downloaded the 64-bit version, and it worked with the key he got with the 32-bit edition. Wonder what that link is...