Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

Yeah, is there a place I can go to thank these guys? This is really great. I want to send them a case of Miller High-Life.

MSDN Channel 9 is where Mark Brown resides. I believe his team put this offer together. Go there and give him a shout out. Here is the link to the forum..

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=261537

I hope you're kidding. How could someone write computer software as a profession and not even know what they're developing for?

Kidding? Ha! You should even see some of the college professors out there that actually worked in industry! they even have a hard time determining what processors are capable of... AND THEY ARE TEACHING THIS!

Did anyone here recieve their DVD without recieving an email? I filled out completely valid information and was told I fulfilled all of the requirements, but I never recieved an email (atleast not that I am aware of). What did the email say?

Edited by someguy03

Did anyone here recieve their DVD without recieving an email? I filled out completely valid information and was told I fulfilled all of the requirements, but I never recieved an email (atleast not that I am aware of). What did the email say?

Look for an email from around 1/9/07, posts started appearing here in the evening about people getting the emails telling them what steps they had to take. If you received both offers, then there was a link to complete the W-9 (https://microsoft.order-7.com/windowsvistaofficew-9/)

If you were qualified, you have until 2/1/07 to submit your W-9.

If you never received the email, check your junk/spam filters, www.powertogether.com to verify everything was accepted, and begin emailing their support people if you need to.

I just looked in the mail today and found my copy of Office 07. Too bad they didn't send out the discs with the keys. The download speed keeps jumping around.

I am getting worried I still havent gotten either Office 07 or Windows Vista. Anyone else still waiting for theres ?

Still waiting here, not too worried i emailed em and they said they are sending it.

I got my office and vista today. I live in silsbee, tx about 3 hours form you

Well nothing today, maybe tommorrow. Hmmm maybe last name has something to do with it. Mine starts with an "S"

Well nothing today, maybe tommorrow. Hmmm maybe last name has something to do with it. Mine starts with an "S"

...mine too... in fact, all I gave 'em was initials for the name... hope that doesn't mess anything up. I'd give 'em my real name if they really needed. If it doesn't show tomorrow, then I'll email and see what's up. ...all you lucky people w/your packages :(

Yeah I'm slightly worried. I sent my W9 in by snail mail. I just emailed the winvistaofficekit@microsoft.catalysis.com address and asked if my W9 was recieved and if there were any issues with it. I fired that off this afternoon. I live in Rhode Island and my last name obviously ends in S. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's just recently been shipped and I'll recieve my package this week. It looks like there are others still waiting so I'm not totally worried yet.

I'm waiting for both the Vista and Office package.

I just looked in the mail today and found my copy of Office 07. Too bad they didn't send out the discs with the keys. The download speed keeps jumping around.

If you had the 2007 Professional trial installed, just reactivate with the new key. Worked perfectly fine for me. :)

And I live in Tallassee, AL. :p

I am getting worried I still havent gotten either Office 07 or Windows Vista. Anyone else still waiting for theres ?

None here either. I was really hoping to gert mine before the official launch, but I guess not.

This really is a test of patience. :|

Its called stealing. It could come under an example of a person biting from the hand which feeds them. Why should Microsoft do anything like this in the future if so many people are going to abuse it?

Its just wrong! reguardless of how people want to justify themselves.

People win gifts all the time and they owe taxes on them. Sometimes they can't afford the taxes so they have to sell the gift and settle the taxes they owe and then pocket the rest.

It's not stealing.

People win gifts all the time and they owe taxes on them. Sometimes they can't afford the taxes so they have to sell the gift and settle the taxes they owe and then pocket the rest.

It's not stealing.

It's not stealing but its breaking the rules.... when a disc is marked "Not for resale" you can not resale it for profit