Official MacWorld Keynote Thread

Those pics can't be final; there's no Apple logo staring you in the face.

Does the iPod has an Apple logo on it's front or in it's menu? No.

I wonder if the regular iPod will get updated to these standards anytime soon. :/

OMG OMG OMG OMG that thing is soooo sleek. I cant believe they thought this up

A PHONE

THAT PLAYS ****ING MUSIC

HOLY CRAP

how do they come up with this stuff

im sooo getting one

Do you feel better now?

apple products usually pushes product, probably see an increase in GSM services if iPhones successful :rolleyes:

I doubt it, Verizon wont change to GSM and they are the largest provider by a HUGE margin in the USA... Verizon dictates the market in this case, not apple, if anything happened verizon would tell apple to make a CDMA phone, not the other way around

apple products usually pushes product, probably see an increase in GSM services if iPhones successful :rolleyes:

Did you really just say apple is going to push product.

Im going to go use xp on my new ppc

Phones with Cameras isnt exactly new ;) (Y)

So true, just wasn't expecting it. And i just bought a Zune :pinch:

Thats not exactly revolutionary.. I had a Microsoft SPV that did that 2 years ago! Not to pan the product as I love Apple stuff but lets put things in perspective here!

Sony Ericsson Walkman

Best case scenario, *pushes contact* SCREEN CRACKS :blink:

Specs of the 11.6 millimeter device (that's frickin' thin, by the way) include a 3.5-inch wide touchscreen display with multi-touch support, 2 megapixel cam, 8 GB of storage, Bluetooth with EDR, WiFi, and quadband GSM radio with EDGE -- and amazingly, it somehow runs OS X. A proximity sensor disables the touchscreen when it's close to your face, while the iTunes support rocks CoverFlow.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/the-apple-iphone/

Wow looks amazing. The ultimate gadget. Probably cost a lot though and won't be out in UK and in stock for months as usual.

OMG OMG OMG OMG that thing is soooo sleek. I cant believe they thought this up

A PHONE

THAT PLAYS ****ING MUSIC

HOLY CRAP

how do they come up with this stuff

im sooo getting one

Toll go play on Vista (beta) and stop trolling Apple threads

unless it works on sprint and verizon, it wont sell well in the USA... GSM isn't doing so hot in the US.. still stuck on CMDA and PCS mainly

Are you kidding? Cingular is huge. Cingular and T-Mobile are both very big carriers, Cingular might be the biggest here.

Ugh, cameras in mobiles always suck. But I don't blame anybody on this, it's pretty impossible to deliver a good quality camera that is 1/10th the size of a mobile phone.

The new iPod is.. pretty complete I would say! :|

Damn, I can't wait to see the official mini-website at apple.com about this new iPod.

I doubt it, Verizon wont change to GSM and they are the largest provider by a HUGE margin in the USA... Verizon dictates the market in this case, not apple, if anything happened verizon would tell apple to make a CDMA phone, not the other way around

Either way its going to be a stiff stand for both companies, and in the end i see moving OUT of verizon for iphone and not the other way around. seeing this, Verizon might make a move? im not sure about the situation in US so im no place to comment