The REAL game starts... (Puzzle Box 1)

See my sig... try loggin out and back in the the site also, it is a little buggy.

Thank you. It worked. :D

Also at the end of the vid. I sort of earned. It shows two words real fast and I couldn't see what it said...anyone know what it was?

FANTASTIC I WAS PHOTOSHOPPIN THEM TOGETHER AS YOU POSTED THAT!!!

Nice to see im not thinking stupily then :)

Thank you. It worked. :D

Also at the end of the vid. I sort of earned. It shows two words real fast and I couldn't see what it said...anyone know what it was?

I have asked if anyone is able to take a copy of the video and slow it down to see the words etc...

too bad there are only 8 screencaps of the white boxes. (at this point we need to name them btw ;) ) It's hard to make a complete puzzle. I can't get them to reappear. Someone should post the other ones if they can find them. I keep saying its part of the meta puzzle. meta-- puzzle within the puzzle.

Nice to see im not thinking stupily then :)

I have asked if anyone is able to take a copy of the video and slow it down to see the words etc...

IF you downlod the video you can adjust the play speed in Window media player. Here is a screen cap post-192764-1168362292.jpg

maybe the meta boxes form to reveal the logo of loki's employer? just a thought.

EDIT: meta squares... whatev maybe we should just call them Shania :p

I went to the link but it says contact me...I am going to search for the e-mail...:)

loki@vanishingpointgame.com :)

but we need to find her work email to

THe reflection in Loki's glasses in the loki_time.wmv video is just the anti-reflective coating relfecting (if that made sense) a flourescent light on the ceiling.

too bad there are only 8 screencaps of the white boxes. (at this point we need to name them btw ;) ) It's hard to make a complete puzzle. I can't get them to reappear. Someone should post the other ones if they can find them. I keep saying its part of the meta puzzle. meta-- puzzle within the puzzle.

9 have been found. But even if we had 16, it's not enough. 16 won't form a complete picture. I bet this part is go the entire length of the game.

the thing that is buggin me is that when she says "right" in both videos she drops her glasses to her nose and back up again

the thing that is buggin me is that when she says "right" in both videos she drops her glasses to her nose and back up again

RIGHT! good catch.

RIGHT! good catch.

Just noticed another inconsistency. On her original biography page, she says that her GPA was 3.1415. Now she says it's 3.1416. I'd guess that someone reminded her that schools would round up that last digit (Pi is 3.14159), and that they've adjusted the story accordingly ... though this and the inconsistency with whether she was referred by her professor or recruited makes me wonder if the inconsistencies are deliberate.

Is it just me or is she on a filmset?

my film background leads me to believe this is just a way of projecting an informal Loki. Notice the style of editing and how she;s in a directors chair, off set, talkign to us one one one, casual. I think they want us to trust her.

my film background leads me to believe this is just a way of projecting an informal Loki. Notice the style of editing and how she;s in a directors chair, off set, talkign to us one one one, casual. I think they want us to trust her.

One of her majors was "Stage Arts". The idea that she's an actress playing a part of an actress playing a part ... it's all very meta, and that also fits with the puzzle. :)

I have a wee bit of an acting background. It would make sense if the mannerisms were consistent (the dropping the glasses on "right" ... it's a detail an actor would add), but if she might occasionally mix up a detail (on purpose if she's THAT good) in order to clue us in to the fact that she's acting.

Hard to say for sure ...

so far we don't have enough little white boxes (meta squares, whatever you call them) to make a full picture. theres only 9, we still need sundial, pocket watches and current events. i think they might work for other people, because i can't get watch springs up again o.O or repair table...

as they are we won't be able to get a full image from these because repair table and hourglass are the same image. i presume we're going to need to wait until next week to get more white boxes out.

clicking on the white boxes sends off a strange GET variable to sPuzzleHandler.ashx, so it evidently records which boxes you've clicked, although it doesn't seem to care if you click them twice.