The REAL game starts... (Puzzle Box 1)

About the clock in the middle stamp

"the Simon Willard clock is in the Lobby of the West Wing. We call it a Gallery Clock, and it is made of gilded wood. We believe it was made around 1810. It is a type that was used in churches and public assembly buildings back then. One unusual thing is that the number four has four bars instead of the traditional Roman numeral. The four bars achieve symmetry. There is a tall-case clock in the Oval Office. It was created apparently by John and Thomas Seymour."

post-194563-1168557040.jpg

I guess I don't understand what AMD gets out of this. Why AMD? Why not Intel? I don't see a real connection between MS and AMD.

It says in the official rules or something that The sponsors are Microsoft and AMD and another company will be doing the sweepstakes.. Forgot the name

Interesting idea. In the video clip you see once all the clues for the first box are completed Loki talks about how her GPA was Pi. Pi being related to circles .. if you search for vanish points and circles I found this

"Curvilinear perspective is a way of drawing using five vanishing points. Four vanishing points are placed around in a circle, they are named N, W, S, E. And there is one vanishing point in the center of the circle."

If the four majors are equal to the four boxes then perhaps they are equal to vanishing points placed around in a circle and we are to solve where/what the fifth vanishing point is.

Or am I stretching?

I think it is really quite probable i am going to try to put the locations of the events and see if i can link them somehow to get a fifth location. Really good idea now i got something to do

I've found some information regarding these stamps on the United States Postal Service website.

American Clock

post-138514-1168561786.jpg

comes in a coil of 10,000

This definitive stamp?a reissue of the 2003 stamp?features an artistic rendering of the dial, or face, of a banjo clock. Constructed of brass and steel, the banjo clock depicted on the stamp has a painted iron dial and a mahogany case crowned by a brass eagle. This elegant timepiece was made circa 1805 by Simon Willard (1753-1848) of Roxbury, Massachusetts. American Clock is the second stamp in the new American Design series.

Star FP

post-138514-1168561822.jpg

comes in a pane of 50

[indThis 3-cent "make up rate" stamp was first issued in June 2002 and features a star highlighted in red, white and blue.[/indent]Bryce Canyon FDC

post-138514-1168562022.jpg

[indThis stamp in the This stamp in the Scenic American Landscapes series features a photograph of Bryce Canyon's Bryce Amphitheater in southern Utah by Tom Till of Moab, Utah. Erosion shaped the landscape into countless whimsical spires known as hoodoos. Text on the stamp reads, "Bryce Canyon, Utah."

This is a single first day cover.[/indent]

I think it is really quite probable i am going to try to put the locations of the events and see if i can link them somehow to get a fifth location. Really good idea now i got something to do

except theres 12 locations/events not 4 :)

Does anyone still have the original USB key and is willing to part with it? I'd love to run some computer forensics against it and see what else is left as a digital footprint.

Does anyone still have the original USB key and is willing to part with it? I'd love to run some computer forensics against it and see what else is left as a digital footprint.

I've checked, the only thing there is the 3 files. Besides, these things are way too cool to part with.

If there is anything more, it almost definitely has to do with the stamps.

I've checked, the only thing there is the 3 files. Besides, these things are way too cool to part with.

If there is anything more, it almost definitely has to do with the stamps.

I wonder if the real boxes have anything more hidden in them or in their patterns...

I wonder if the real boxes have anything more hidden in them or in their patterns...

"Its time to Think outside the box"

she mentions that on one of the videos i think

Anyways. that frase has several meanings, one being dont think on a straight line, there are curves, but she could say it like really dude iam telling you, think outside the "box"

guys come on your grasping thin air as of right now everything that could be solved has been and also this site is getting over run by newcomers asking unneeded questions go back and read the whole forum especially if u hav a question.

im not saying this to be mean its just that all the people that are caught up right now hav to go make up for all the sleep, work, studying, etc... and when we come back on we hav to read this stuff to make sure we didnt miss anything.

on a different note i welcome all of you to help us try and solve the vanishing point game :)

and im sure that if the other events were like the first one then a lot more people will come

except theres 12 locations/events not 4 :)

I'm gonna try the first ones and 1st point has to be LA and last point has to be Seattle

then ill try the first one son the list for the other ones

Ya know.....now that I think about it. Although it's all clues it may just be stuff to keep us busy until the next round.

Pi has something to do with circles and Vanishingpoints have to do with circles and all these directions have to do with circles.

Which, in no short way, means we ARE GOING IN CIRCLES. It could just be a mind game at this point as far as the Pi thing goes. Pi = when a circle is 1 then when it comes FULL CIRCLE it is 3.1416

See....just going in circles.

is there a way i can chek how many people registerd at vanishingpointgame.com just want to see what chances of wining i got, and no i am not just playing this game because of prizez

I'm not going with the L stands for Loreley. I'm still thinking it stands for Loki.

There's a lot more possibilites out there for "Murmuring Rock", I did some looking into waterfall projects and found crosslinks with AMD and Windows that went no where.