The REAL game starts... (Puzzle Box 1)

I think it's kinda weird. I'm from the Netherlands and can't join either. I don't understand why Dutch people can't join... maybe tax issues or it's just a Dutch approach.

So after some thought i have three point for people in our situation to ponder:

1. I'm originally from the U.K, so i therefore have a passport and some family there, and can then register my name and use my family members address, and i'm therefore legally allowed to play. :blink:

2. If point 1 doesn't work for you, and you have some family in a registered country, you could always use their name and register through them. :whistle:

3. If points 1 and 2 do not work for you, you are skrewed..and as everyone on this thread seems to think you cannot blame microsoft, but instead should blame your fellow countrymen for voting Prime Minister Balkenende into power....so what you can do is go outside and find the nearest person who voted for Prime Minister Balkenende and hurt them...not that it will solve the probelm, but i bet it would feel damn good. :laugh:

WELL GUYS IT HAS FINALLY COME DOWN TO THE END,

OR SHOULD I SAY THE BEGINNING?

FOR A SELECT FEW THIS WILL BE THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME

FOR OTHER IT WILL JUST BE A PASSING MOMENT.. LIKE MYSELF :p .. SO ANYWAYS TO ALL THAT ARE PLAYING

GOOD LUCK AND SUCCESS TO YOUR ENDEVOURS

MAY THEY PAY OF BIG TIME...

Edited by aob

sorry to say aob but all the clues and solutions are already available on various sites. But if you find out anything else let us know as it may not have come up yet :)

To be honest, that is what I first thought, but they weren't the waves she was talkiong about. They were there to pull us away from the real answer. she swings her arms 4 times and waves are made in the fountain. The fith wave makes Loki dissapear from view. The real answer is five.

Didn't we already solve all the puzzles, including the watch springs one? The clue was HOW MANY WAVES and wasn't the answer FIVE waves? It certainly was for me as I have got the points for that puzzle.

aob, I think you are a little behind the times my friend :)

mmm, the book she is reading relates to this information somehow as it contains a lot of the same names etc and the book title that is shown is also in the text???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zosimus

if you read a bit back in the thread you will see that Zosimus was already discussed.. there are a few links posted with info about zosimus and some other guy...

if you read a bit back in the thread you will see that Zosimus was already discussed.. there are a few links posted with info about zosimus and some other guy...

i see missed that, getting back from work :D

is there anyway to take screen shots of video so you can zoom up?

If you're running Vista, just printscreen it, otherwise you may need to use a third-party player that supports taking screen captures.

If you're running Vista, just printscreen it, otherwise you may need to use a third-party player that supports taking screen captures.

you printscreen in XP etc to :)

im running xp and only have itunes and wmp11 but if anyone can take screen shots of video for me. Im looking at her glasses in the "Hear the Challenge" video. As someone mentioned before when she is packing the clocks something is on her glasses, when she has finsihed packing the clocks there is nothing on her glasses... i cant tell what it is tho, anyone zoom up on it for me?

anonymousjon: it wont let me zoom up on the actual video in photoshop. like the player around it zooms up but the video stays the same.

I couldn't print screen in XP.

Not with windows media player anyway.

When I try to blow it up or crop or anything - the image is all goofy. Like the image nevery actually does what I want it to in photoshop.

But I can take shots of frames in powerDVD :)

speaking of video....

Is there a way to download the new video of her in the studio?

im running xp and only have itunes and wmp11 but if anyone can take screen shots of video for me. Im looking at her glasses in the "Hear the Challenge" video. As someone mentioned before when she is packing the clocks something is on her glasses, when she has finsihed packing the clocks there is nothing on her glasses... i cant tell what it is tho, anyone zoom up on it for me?

anonymousjon: it wont let me zoom up on the actual video in photoshop. like the player around it zooms up but the video stays the same.

We've been over this in the past, it's just the designer logo on the glasses, and it's due to the angle of the light that it disappears at some point.

Didn't we already solve all the puzzles, including the watch springs one? The clue was HOW MANY WAVES and wasn't the answer FIVE waves? It certainly was for me as I have got the points for that puzzle.

aob, I think you are a little behind the times my friend :)

MAN :( I FEEL ALL SAD AND NOOB LIKE :/

IM JUST GONA READ BEFORE I POST ANYTHING FROM NOW ON :/

OH WELL ALL I COULD SAY IS

GOOD JOB

We've been over this in the past, it's just the designer logo on the glasses, and it's due to the angle of the light that it disappears at some point.

To tell you the truth i think it is more then that, i think alot will revolve around the glasses, maybe the right lense coz everytime she says right the glasses drop.

i just think the whole "right? *glasses drop*" bit was maybe due to her wondering whether we did the work ourselves or just uno... copied and pasted the answers in, etc. lol

Edited by Manish

i just think the whole "right? *glasses drop*" bit maybe due to her wondering whether we did the work ourselves or just uno... copied and pasted the answers in, etc. lol

actually yeah thats a large possibility

Hey Team....

Is it just me, or does it look like there is more to the watchface than meets the eye? To me, at least, it looks like Loki's face superimposed over one more more images. At first I thought that the round big by her head was part of the watchface, but it isn't 100% round, and it also looks like it continues in a dark segment by her right shoulder.

Any thoughts?

Loki-watchface.JPG