Puzzle Box 2

Ok here's how i got stage...

I started to convince myself that blackstone was the only possible answer. So I used the code and found the symbols for BLACKSTONE. I then followed a common pattern of Length 5 and Width 4 and tried to connect the boxes. After I did that, I put the letters into an unscrambler and tried all the words until I finally got to STAGE.

stagezo6.jpg

I started to convince myself that blackstone was the only possible answer. So I used the code and found the symbols for BLACKSTONE. I then followed a common pattern of Length 5 and Width 4 and tried to connect the boxes. After I did that, I put the letters into an unscrambler and tried all the words until I finally got to STAGE.

stagezo6.jpg

Oh. My. God. You my good sir, have won an Internet.

stagezo6.jpg

Genius man!

stagezo6.jpg

Wow you are like a genius then. Bravo!