Puzzle Box 2

no worries lol, im guessing the last 2 will be solved when the final pics are online. Ill try and keep you all informed on them.

no worries lol, im guessing the last 2 will be solved when the final pics are online. Ill try and keep you all informed on them.

We're probably only getting one more clue. The clue for Postcards is already up, we just haven't figured it out yet.

In "Cups and Balls" - has someone tried to count the squares and match them with the alphabetic letters?

For example, first block -> 4 squares -> D

Or the first and second together -> 9 -> I

?

I tried but my result makes not really sense. :D

How in the HELL did you get that???

From UF room:

<optech> bingo i solved postcards

<optech> answer is :T. NELSON DOWNS

<optech> the magician who is miser's dream coins

<optech> thanks to the 'coin' hint

for blackstone, it is a 10 digit word, so i tried calling the number associated with the letters, but to no avail..

i also emailed to blackstone@vanishingpointgame.com but have recieved no bounceback or reply...

From UF room:

probably they figured the correct name for the train trick, if it starts with n the first column will read coins in my notes ...

for blackstone, it is a 10 digit word, so i tried calling the number associated with the letters, but to no avail..

i also emailed to blackstone@vanishingpointgame.com but have recieved no bounceback or reply...

yeah i emailed blackstone@vanishingpointgame.com, like, 20 minutes ago and am still waiting for either a reply or bounceback

Yes, if anybody actually has a full walkthrough on how the HELL they solved POSTCARDS, I'd love to see it. I couldn't find much out about the vanishing train illusion either--it always came up with David Copperfield.

Yes, if anybody actually has a full walkthrough on how the HELL they solved POSTCARDS, I'd love to see it. I couldn't find much out about the vanishing train illusion either--it always came up with David Copperfield.

This is what I was working on ...

post-195618-1168732297.jpg