Puzzle Box 2

How dark is it getting there in Phoenix? Gonna be kind of difficult to read the clue if it gets much darker. I bet they have given up the sky writing for some other delivery method.

How dark is it getting there in Phoenix? Gonna be kind of difficult to read the clue if it gets much darker. I bet they have given up the sky writing for some other delivery method.

I am in New Mexico which is east of Arizona and its completely dark outside here so it must be pretty dark there by now.

meta puzzle first and a half out of three hidden pieces!

DAMN. Well done. So new questions ...

Are those crests or shields?

Is that an anchor or a fishhook?

where did the meta puzzle clues come from?

We don't know if they're clues to the Meta Puzzle or something else, just that they're "hidden" elements in the existing puzzles that don't have an explanation yet.

after reading this "By 1911, having formulated a regular act, the young magician adopted the name Blackstone,

after a cigar which he felt was a name of quality" now I'm not 100% convinced that we are following the right

lead but still makes senses with the holy thing.

if its cloudy in AZ, what if they decide to cast light on the clouds at night?

might be hard, but possible nonetheless

I doubt it. I'd guess that they'll just seed the clue as a photoshopped graphic. Would be easy enough to do, and I'm surprised they haven't done it yet.