Puzzle Box 2

After the event they posted first the three pictures you mentioned, we were all discussing that the

resolution was very poor and it was kind of hard to figure what some clues were showing,

several minutes later they posted the three additional closeups with better resolution.

So, Loki (or 42 entertainment in general) is clearly watching this forum.

VP really makes me want to go watch "The Game".

Hey guys, I do not see any thing referenced here about the red lettering an the bottom of the two last pages in the Tale of two brothers puzzle, it looks to me like PT.O ant a mirror immage of that on the previous page.

Has anyone seen or mentioned this?

PTO = please turn over

They also changed the train into a woman when we couldn't find the magician responsible for the trick on postcards.

The calandar says "recut movie" for tomorrow (the 20th), I wonder if one of the movies will dissappear or change.

They also changed the train into a woman when we couldn't find the magician responsible for the trick on postcards.

The calandar says "recut movie" for tomorrow (the 20th), I wonder if one of the movies will dissappear or change.

Yeah, and they forgot something important on February 15th ...

"Install first security patch for Windows Vista"

...just kidding while we keep waiting ....

Cheers

Someone mentioned that the Rabbit trail was coming out of the fire - weird.

No one has seemed to mention that that rabbit had to be walking on his front paws because there are no back paw prints.

It's also a weird pattern on the floor - spelling something?

Someone mentioned that the Rabbit trail was coming out of the fire - weird.

No one has seemed to mention that that rabbit had to be walking on his front paws because there are no back paw prints.

It's also a weird pattern on the floor - spelling something?

I agree. I posted something saying that the map had been updated two days after i finished that puzzle. It said the 15th instead of the 13th, meaning someone had to change something. Then Loki said something about going thru the window two week after she blocked the door... this is the only puzzle with a pop-up Window. No one really knows what to do with this info though. Any one wanna take a guess atleast?

just to see if anyone have pay attention to the gold circles that appear on the 2 puzzle, they are 11 circles and it is missing one. you can see the pictures here. Sorry if this is to big but i needed to show you the complete window.

post-196634-1169259046_thumb.jpgpost-196634-1169259066_thumb.jpg

post-196634-1169259089_thumb.jpgpost-196634-1169259118_thumb.jpg

post-196634-1169259135_thumb.jpgpost-196634-1169259158_thumb.jpg

post-196634-1169259189.jpgpost-196634-1169259197_thumb.jpg

post-196634-1169259234_thumb.jpgpost-196634-1169259249_thumb.jpg

post-196634-1169259259_thumb.jpg

Edited by badwagon

Please forgive my free-form thought process here, but I wanted to put my 2 cents in.

I know this has already been discussed, but there seems to be a major sundial theme going here. I'm finding sundials in the locations where the "events" are set to occur. ....2 in Singapore, in public parks.... which is another common thing. The "events" seem to occur in public parks, likely because it's an easy and free location for folks to gather together to view the events. But there are things about the parks themselves that should be explored further, I'm looking for common elements, will post more as I find them.

I found some interesting info here http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/teaching/heavenly.shtml about the Singapore sundial among many many others.

And as I was hunting around for more sundial info (there's one in Gas Works park, (pictured in Box 4 - yet to be opened) and I ran into some info on this cool bridge in California. The whole bridge is a sundial, in Turtle Bay Exploration Park. http://www.turtlebay.org/sundial/sundial.shtml

Now, all this sundial stuff got me thinking about what can disapear. Obviously, when the sun is directly over a sundial, time disapears, but also things that change from one state to another can essentially, disapear, like a solid to a gas. ...gas works...

....probably also already discussed, the 27th of January is a full moon. There's such a thing as a moondial apparently.

Just food for thought. stretching my brain for the big day tomorrow, I can't wait!

-J

Just thought I would post a shot I found showing what the whole Gasworks park looks like for the finale...

Aerial.jpg

Note: You can clearly see the sundial up on the hill above the actual plant....

10 Day Forecast

Bummer.... Think they'll stream the event? :blush:

Just thought I would post a shot I found showing what the whole Gasworks park looks like for the finale...

Aerial.jpg

Note: You can clearly see the sundial up on the hill above the actual plant....

OK before I go to sleep for a couple of hours a last post.

I'm taking bets of what Loki is going to say when she lower her glasses on the next video,

my guess is "only 12 puzzles LEFT before I vanish" ... this glasses thingy is killing me !!!!

See ya later ...

LOL...youre just facsinated by that glasses thing.BTW...isupport u 100% about that! Like isaid before...Nothinggets done in thisgame without a reason! :) ...good riddance! We'll have plenty to talk about tomorrow! :) Goodnight

Please forgive my free-form thought process here, but I wanted to put my 2 cents in.

I know this has already been discussed, but there seems to be a major sundial theme going here. I'm finding sundials in the locations where the "events" are set to occur. ....2 in Singapore, in public parks.... which is another common thing. The "events" seem to occur in public parks, likely because it's an easy and free location for folks to gather together to view the events. But there are things about the parks themselves that should be explored further, I'm looking for common elements, will post more as I find them.

I found some interesting info here http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/teaching/heavenly.shtml about the Singapore sundial among many many others.

And as I was hunting around for more sundial info (there's one in Gas Works park, (pictured in Box 4 - yet to be opened) and I ran into some info on this cool bridge in California. The whole bridge is a sundial, in Turtle Bay Exploration Park. http://www.turtlebay.org/sundial/sundial.shtml

Now, all this sundial stuff got me thinking about what can disapear. Obviously, when the sun is directly over a sundial, time disapears, but also things that change from one state to another can essentially, disapear, like a solid to a gas. ...gas works...

....probably also already discussed, the 27th of January is a full moon. There's such a thing as a moondial apparently.

Just food for thought. stretching my brain for the big day tomorrow, I can't wait!

-J

:yes:

Anyone know why there's an australian flag under box 3? None of the events are in australia....

edit: forget it, im too tired...forgot that the background doesn't change :blush:

Hi guys, Ive been following this thread for some time now and finally decided to become a member. So a big hello to everyone.

I have been looking at the historical buildings background in upcoming puzzle box three and discovered that one of the buildings is THE NATIONAL GALLERY - TRAFALGAR SQUARE. http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/plan/default.htm

Could the next set of puzzles be connected to art galleries?

Edit: Sorry confusio already posted all this info. Sigh you guys rock.

Quietly crawling back under my rock

Edited by Kaosaus

Hi Kaosaus!

Welcome to neowin I suppose...

I joined just for this - but have been poking around a bit at other parts of the forum too :)