Puzzle Box 2

OK. LEts work on that. Lets see...who are the ONLY providers in the country to offer Blackberry with their service?

I know T-Mobile is...who else?

OK ..so its NOT T-Mobile..lol.....its Verizon and Cingular. Lets see...where can we go from there? :) She (Loki) will be "thrilled" if we found out her cell number, lol

RIM (research in motion)

Yep, you nailed it. I was watching again the video and I was just taking in account the back of the

phone, but in the last few frames, not very clear all the phone is visible.

So I'd bet the carrier is Cingular ...

And besides Austin, the area code could also be Redmond, WA, Pasadena, CA, some other areas in

Seattle, what else ?

Where are the Microsoft Headquarters / AMD ? Perhaps those area codes are funcional??? :)

I like this...feels (for the first time in DAYS) that we've got some PROGRESS! :)

another question we can (hopefully) answer!!!!!

She says in the video (while on her Blackberry 7130c (good job!, lol) that "puzzles are hard, but if 'they' (we) cant get it, they can always look at the [/b]tags!!!" what tags???????? Care to brainstorm this one, ???

Where are the Microsoft Headquarters / AMD ? Perhaps those area codes are funcional??? :)

I like this...feels (for the first time in DAYS) that we've got some PROGRESS! :)

I'm searching state by state for wireless phones ending with that number, but what's the

other number we called for that puzzle ?

Yep, you nailed it. I was watching again the video and I was just taking in account the back of the

phone, but in the last few frames, not very clear all the phone is visible.

So I'd bet the carrier is Cingular ...

And besides Austin, the area code could also be Redmond, WA, Pasadena, CA, some other areas in

Seattle, what else ?

Could be, but we need to check which model it's, 7130c is for Cingular; 7130e is for Verizon, etc. A good site foe cell phone is www.phonescoop.com ; I can help you guys. I work at Verizon Wireless!!!!

Could be, but we need to check which model it's, 7130c is for Cingular; 7130e is for Verizon, etc. A good site foe cell phone is www.phonescoop.com ; I can help you guys. I work at Verizon Wireless!!!!

Hmm..the model is 7130c...that we've already cracked :)

the number is ( ) 745-1236 ....got anything? :)

It'd be interesting if somebody with "access" can find to who registered some of the

numbers we were given during the game, we know that the AMD number with the

extension from the fax clue is AMD's main number in Sunnyvale, CA, but what about

the 800's like 877-263-4786 ?

Then we can find if the same entity has a wireless blackberry number ...

Just a thought.

I don't believe that there are any clues pointing in this direction but if we can

crack up some numbers more than one will get very surprised.

Cheers

Edited by confusio

My girlfriend already thinks that I may be having an affair with a woman named "Loki" ....LOL....she started asking me questions...i was cracking up! :)

Microsoft is doing a lot more than advertising ....obviously...trying to ruin people's lives! lol

Hmm..the model is 7130c...that we've already cracked :)

the number is ( ) 745-1236 ....got anything? :)

Hi Guys

I just joined the service but I have been following the tread for the last two weeks. I checked the area codes in Redmond WA, Sunnyvale CA(AMD Headquarters), and Houston TX. Redmond is the only one that has any numbers related to Verizon or Cingular and the area code was 206. I called the number but it is out of order. Any more guesses?

Hello all, I'm a first time poster, long time lurker.

I wanted to add something that I haven't seen covered. I didn't read through every single post, so if it has been covered, ignore me.

If you look at the photos for the second box, the first set of pictures from LA seem strange. They seem to be deliberately displaying a building with a green dome and a parking garage. The other photos of the skywriting only show the sky. But the ones from LA have a shot of the buildings and sky and then a matching close up of the sky. Why even bother with the ones with the buildings unless they want you to recognize the one with the dome? I have no idea, but can anyone from the area say what ID the building or area?

Wow I must say whatever/whereever the Clearification.com page come from its cool, just cool.

If you have not checked it out do so and ensure you follow the link to IAP (Institute of advance Personhood) its even more extream. Brill fully animated wallpapers on the web, nice music and well odd content.

From Microsoft - not sure it fits this game but for sure it has some thing behind it Game number 2 maybe, its so crazy, zany and cool. Enjoy

Only 15hrs to box three and more puzzles and clues you all awake and ready.

Hello all, I'm a first time poster, long time lurker.

I wanted to add something that I haven't seen covered. I didn't read through every single post, so if it has been covered, ignore me.

If you look at the photos for the second box, the first set of pictures from LA seem strange. They seem to be deliberately displaying a building with a green dome and a parking garage. The other photos of the skywriting only show the sky. But the ones from LA have a shot of the buildings and sky and then a matching close up of the sky. Why even bother with the ones with the buildings unless they want you to recognize the one with the dome? I have no idea, but can anyone from the area say what ID the building or area?

After the event they posted first the three pictures you mentioned, we were all discussing that the

resolution was very poor and it was kind of hard to figure what some clues were showing,

several minutes later they posted the three additional closeups with better resolution.

Don't think the buildings provide any additional clues, the location was the Pan Pacific Regional Park,

if you look at the satellite image posted in the wiki site you will see the building with the green

dome on the lower left corner.

After the event they posted first the three pictures you mentioned, we were all discussing that the

resolution was very poor and it was kind of hard to figure what some clues were showing,

several minutes later they posted the three additional closeups with better resolution.

Don't think the buildings provide any additional clues, the location was the Pan Pacific Regional Park,

if you look at the satellite image posted in the wiki site you will see the building with the green

dome on the lower left corner.

Thanks for the clarification.

Ok, so I can't wait until tomorrow!

Looking at the watch spring puzzle I noticed that the letters, read vertically from left to right form the sentence:

WITHOUT WHIMPER IT STOPPED AND NOW TIME CANNOT FLY THE BROKEN GREEN WATCH SPRING VEXES

I'm sure that it's probably referring to the watch spring itself, but I searched the forums and didn't see this anywhere.

WHEN IS THE PUZZLE BOX OPENING UP ALREADY!!! <g>

Please bookmark, add to favs or whatever you do. Puzzle Box 3 https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=531339

Please don't start posting there until after the box opens Saturday Morning!

That's good akitakoi, we should do what Rob did for the first box to keep a progress

summary on the first message, are you willing to edit and update it ?

Ok, so I can't wait until tomorrow!

Looking at the watch spring puzzle I noticed that the letters, read vertically from left to right form the sentence:

WITHOUT WHIMPER IT STOPPED AND NOW TIME CANNOT FLY THE BROKEN GREEN WATCH SPRING VEXES

I'm sure that it's probably referring to the watch spring itself, but I searched the forums and didn't see this anywhere.

WHEN IS THE PUZZLE BOX OPENING UP ALREADY!!! <g>

If you look at the puzzle when you solve it you need the green spring from inside the watch. it is only a clue to how to solve it.

That's good akitakoi, we should do what Rob did for the first box to keep a progress

summary on the first message, are you willing to edit and update it ?

I can do that! I was going to try to do it with this thread but you guys went way to fast for me to keep up.

I noticed a comment earlier in the thread but I didn't see a response about it so sorry if I am pointing out the obvious. I saw that someone mentioned that the clues followed the elements of nature(Water, Air, Earth and Fire). for the third box if you notice to the right of the box on the home page all of the buildings are made of stone construction. Also all of the timers corrilate to about 1 hour after sunset for those locations so it is probably going to be another light show.

can someone be kind enough to explain the substitution cipher on cup and balls? i got the answer from here but would love to know how it all got worked out... ( or link me to it or something) thx

Hey guys, I do not see any thing referenced here about the red lettering an the bottom of the two last pages in the Tale of two brothers puzzle, it looks to me like PT.O ant a mirror immage of that on the previous page.

Has anyone seen or mentioned this?