Prizes!

You may have won one of the gaming rigs, valued at over 8 grand. I think youll get your prize anyway because its easier for them to do that. I believe it all depends on whether people complain, and how much.

If I'm next on the list, I'll complain like there's no tomorrow. :laugh:

If I'm next on the list, I'll complain like there's no tomorrow. :laugh:

I think he means proactive complaints. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if a handful of people here have contacted MK.

True story: Winner is not eligible for prize. Plain, simple, done and done.

True story: MK people are watching here and now will be alert to mismatched names on the affidavit.

True story: Picking the next winner down is a lot cheaper than potentially getting sued by someone who didn't win because the pool was 1,200 ineligible votes bigger and thus, not in accordance with the rules set forth in the sweepstakes guidelines.

But also, autter skirted the one-account-per-household rule, which I was surprised about. I think since they were two different people and both (ostensibly) actively contributing, it's been mostly overlooked, but them's were the rules, too.

I still don't know where everyone found this list of winners!

There is no such list yet. Due a snafu from MK we were able to learn the destination of some

envelopes delivered by DHL, if you didn't get one yet, most probably you are not on the top

15 first prize winners.

Hang in there and be patient for the other prizes.

<comment not directed to you>

Damn, what's all the fuss about having to wait for the official list !! guys relax and take it easy

</comment>

Cheers

OK this is the final line on this one. Please read and take note.

MK is fully aware of all situations surrounding Jason and will act in the way they see fit.

All possible lines of discussion related to this situation have now been exhausted and most posts now are simply saying the same thing, or flaming the individual in question.

For this reason, as moderator of the forum I'm requesting you now cease discussing this situation. I am quite sure Jason can see the uproar that's been caused surrounding his first place win, and now the matter is being dealt with by MK.

Nothing good can come from discussing this further. I appreciate your support and cooperation in this; let's not let this thread descend any more negatively than it has already.

OK this is the final line on this one. Please read and take note.

MK is fully aware of all situations surrounding Jason and will act in the way they see fit.

All possible lines of discussion related to this situation have now been exhausted and most posts now are simply saying the same thing, or flaming the individual in question.

For this reason, as moderator of the forum I'm requesting you now cease discussing this situation. I am quite sure Jason can see the uproar that's been caused surrounding his first place win, and now the matter is being dealt with by MK.

Nothing good can come from discussing this further. I appreciate your support and cooperation in this; let's not let this thread descend any more negatively than it has already.

Thank you! :)

I was getting so sick and tired of the discussion.

But also, autter skirted the one-account-per-household rule, which I was surprised about. I think since they were two different people and both (ostensibly) actively contributing, it's been mostly overlooked, but them's were the rules, too.

This has been brought up before. It's not 1 registration per household. The "Oficial Rules" state: Limit one (1) Registration per person per household

Audrey won fair and square.

Congrats Audrey! :yes:

Edited by CyberRik

This has been brought up before. It's not 1 registration per household. The "Oficial Rules" state: Limit one (1) Registration per person per household

Agreed. 1 per person, per household. If you have 4 family members, all 4 could have played. I think that there were only 2 outstanding questions, which really don't matter at this point:

1. Did Audrey play herself, or did her husband just have her use her account to enter an alternative answer?

2. How did Audrey or her hubby figure out Ivy as the answer on Sunday, long before 42Entertainment decided to give the 3 other clues that led us to Hardee, MS?

I'm really curious to know how many points winner people has collected in the game..Someone know that? :p

I'm not a winner (YET!), but I had 1,470 points. All four boxes completed, plus 17 referrals (real ones).

Just watch...a cluster of people who didn't even do all four boxes might win big. :pinch:

Agreed. 1 per person, per household. If you have 4 family members, all 4 could have played. I think that there were only 2 outstanding questions, which really don't matter at this point:

1. Did Audrey play herself, or did her husband just have her use her account to enter an alternative answer?

2. How did Audrey or her hubby figure out Ivy as the answer on Sunday, long before 42Entertainment decided to give the 3 other clues that led us to Hardee, MS?

I'm not a winner (YET!), but I had 1,470 points. All four boxes completed, plus 17 referrals (real ones).

Just watch...a cluster of people who didn't even do all four boxes might win big. :pinch:

I read somewhere that the winner to the meta-puzzle didn't answer the correct answer until late Tuesday night. This can't be right, because I know for a fact a member on her (not brilo or Autter) solved the Ivy thing on Tuesday afternoon. Can't remember his name and I'm too lazy to dig back thru the posts.

I read somewhere that the winner to the meta-puzzle didn't answer the correct answer until late Tuesday night. This can't be right, because I know for a fact a member on her (not brilo or Autter) solved the Ivy thing on Tuesday afternoon. Can't remember his name and I'm too lazy to dig back thru the posts.

Maybe that member then went and changed their answer, as only the latest answer is taken.

Well I can tell you that I got 980.

It's kinda a kick in the teeth when someone with a low score wins first prize, and many many others with the full 1300 at least, win nothing.

Congrats to you though I hope you enjoy the prize when you get it :)

Number 1 is fairly irrelevant, as far as I'm concerned. Number 2 is an easy one to answer. She guessed. When you're looking for girls names starting with I, the list isn't that big. In fact, the very first thing I did was pull up a list on the internet, look for likely names, and took an educated guess. Almost had it, too ... because I was between picking Ivy and Irene, and went with Irene, and this was fairly EARLY on Sunday. Irene then became a front-runner later that afternoon, and I was feeling pretty confident that I had it before anyone else. If only I had chosen Ivy, I would have won. As it stands, I stopped following the game after making that guess so that I couldn't be swayed into changing my answer ... and then missed the remaining clues. No sour grapes, though ... that's how these things go. :)

Can anyone PM me if there was anyone from Wisconsin on that list?? The letter wouldn't be going to where I live so it would be great to know if I was getting anything. "I'm in College"

WISCOMPTON!!!!!!!! Yes where are you from. I am from Green Bay baby go Packers

Poor boys stuck with Favre for another year...:laugh:

Poor boys stuck with Favre for another year...:laugh:

Yea too bad we will be stuck with a quarterback who is going to break every record ever set next year.....

Sucks for us.... who do you have?

It had 8 names. I was under the impression there were like 490 prizes.

well theres no point in asking about those other 490 prizes because they arent listed on the dhl list.

Yea too bad we will be stuck with a quarterback who is going to break every record ever set next year.....

Sucks for us.... who do you have?

Including oldest QB...I'll give you one thing, Packers fans must be a loyal bunch :| How can you go wrong with a QB whos first NFL completion was to himself for -7 yards?

Despite the playoff game against the Bears...go Pats go!

Hey,,, I'm from Milwaukee.

Wonder when the next set of winners will begin to be notified?

I'm currently going to UWSP, and the next regular season is going to be great, GO PACK!!!

I'll get to see Favre this next season, 40 yard line 12 row!! My dad has season tickets.

Do you live in Green Bay?

Oh, righty-o. Misread that, then!

Congrats, indeed!