• South Africa
    • India
    • Sri Lanka
    • New Zealand
    • England
    • Pakistan
    • West Indies
    • Other (Please State)

The match is Beginning just abt right now for India VS Punk Ass bitch screaming foolin around like they are on crack Bangladesh !!!

Go India Make Bangladesh SQUEAL FROM SOME OF THAT ANAL TREATMENT !!!

:devil: Whoz squealing now ehh??? :D

Here's something for you to enjoy ..

Flintoff dropped from the England match after going out partying and needing to be rescued from a pedalo at 4am, rofl.

Bangladesh team was almost U-19 team except two players..

btw. in Bangladesh most people substract 2 yrs from their official age.. so.. their age shoudl be taken with a grain of salt..:D

I found it funny that all three of our 50+ batters were teenagers. :rofl:

no kiddin .. other than Rafique and the Captain .. every single one of em are teenagers!

Bangladesh team was almost U-19 team except two players..

btw. in Bangladesh most people substract 2 yrs from their official age.. so.. their age shoudl be taken with a grain of salt..:D

shhh .. no one supposed to know about that! ;)

Ireland Whoooops some Pakistani ass!!!

Was wathing the final batting in the night club last night...

we didnt know what was going on really but all we kno is we won

Pakistan gets pwned.

Mark my words these Indian punks been up to some of that Match Fixing again

I wish they had :p I wanted to see India vs Pakistan at the World Cup. Always good to watch.

Agreed, Dravid needs to see the light and let Sehwag go...that break did Ganguly a lot of good, maybe Sehwag needs one too.

I agree, Sehwag needs to go fast. Bring back Pathan or someone else new. Also Dhoni needs to go if he cannot score, they should bring in Karthik who is a better batsman.

Congrats to Bangladesh - very good performance, they diserved to win.

Just heard that Bob Wollmer has passed away. :(

RIP Bob Woolmer

Damn you IRISH WHY , WHY WHY ???? did you have to take Bob from our Pakistani Friends , see what you have done to Poor Bob , Bad Bad Bad boys , now who is gonna teach them to Play cricket again.

BTW after the whole Bangladesh thingy i got a BAD feeling abt Greg Chappel as well !!!!

Come on Team India! You know what it takes to get that blue uniform. 11 out of a billion!

Now go out and perform!

On a side note, the sponsors are having sleepless nights. If India goes out, all the sponsors will lose money, as all four of them are Indian companies or divisions of companies catering to the Indian market.

I'd not want to be an executive of Hero Honda, Hutch, LG India or Pepsi India. They'll lose billions if India bows out!

Yeah. I hope India thrash Bermuda and Bangladesh beat Sri Lanka. Then India beat Sri Lanka and qualify!

"Yeah" Crazysah!! ( I see that you are from India!) I am not sure how well you know the game, but as regards the rankings and definitely the strength vs. strength principle, India really should have no problem beating Bermuda! The odds of Bangladesh performing another sporting miracle against Sri Lanka are very small indeed! Lastly India will have to play out of their socks to beat Sri Lanka; this is not to say that they can not beat Sri Lanka but that they will have to be at the top of their game.

woohoo, 413 , a record Breaking total , now this squealing that the Bermudans got was meant for those punk ass Bangladeshi Fools.

Anyways India has to beat Sri Lanka ( I know i like sri lanka , but hey im Indian ) & then Inshah allah , We will get to kick ass those Bangladeshi Fools.

who is your daddy now !!!

Easy to make 400+ if the other team dont even know how to bowl.. Any of bangladeshi clubs have better bowling than that.. anyway.. after India gets beaten by SL. they will go back home crying..:laugh: India couldnt even bat well against bangladeshi spinners.. lets see how thay do against Murrali..

Easy to make 400+ if the other team dont even know how to bowl.. Any of bangladeshi clubs have better bowling than that.. anyway.. after India gets beaten by SL. they will go back home crying..:laugh: India couldnt even bat well against bangladeshi spinners.. lets see how thay do against Murrali..

Actually it's Murali ;)

You shoudln't jump to conclusions either, you never know, India might (a big might) beat SL and you'll look pretty silly. After all, their recent record against SL is quite promising - 8 wins in the last 12 matches even with Murali in most of them with 2 of the matches being draws due to the weather.

Even though I would like India to win the world cup, South Africa will win the world cup.

Things are getting pretty interesting in group B. I would like to see India in Super 8 round, but the match against Sri Lanka would be damn tough.

"Yeah" Crazysah!! ( I see that you are from India!) I am not sure how well you know the game, but as regards the rankings and definitely the strength vs. strength principle, India really should have no problem beating Bermuda! The odds of Bangladesh performing another sporting miracle against Sri Lanka are very small indeed! Lastly India will have to play out of their socks to beat Sri Lanka; this is not to say that they can not beat Sri Lanka but that they will have to be at the top of their game.

I am from India. I have been following the game for 10 years now and I must say I know a lot about the game.

India will have to perform exceptionally well but lets just hope Bangladesh beat Sri Lanka and then that will stop Sri lanka form and we will cut their momentum.