• South Africa
    • India
    • Sri Lanka
    • New Zealand
    • England
    • Pakistan
    • West Indies
    • Other (Please State)

Well England was defeated by the Aussies today in Antigua. Great match...watch it all...they just couldn't hold the Aussies back from chasing their runs. They put up a good fight though.

Ausssie Aussie Aussie!!!!

LOL Australia is owning Ireland as I type this. IRE 70 for 7 wickets. damn and this is the team that help knock out Pakistan. lol

my ass is hurting :/

So is mine, but right now Ireland is Doing OK Against Bangladesh ( damn i hate those bangali poops )

Bangladesh are as unpredictable as the other South Asian teams... one minute the beat India and South Africa and the next they lose to Ireland. Sri Lanka are definitely looking like Cup contenders. I can't wait for tomorrow's match between Australia and SRL!

Bangladesh are as unpredictable as the other South Asian teams... one minute the beat India and South Africa and the next they lose to Ireland. Sri Lanka are definitely looking like Cup contenders. I can't wait for tomorrow's match between Australia and SRL!

yeah, today's match should be really good. too bad Malinga isn't going to play.

anyway, the thread seems to have taken an ugly turn...

Our win against Bangladesh means the 2 wins over test cricket nations means

- Ireland have now obtained full 1 day test status!

All the players are part time, we are not a cricket playing nation, not even close - hurling, gaa football, soccer and rugby are our more popular sports.

So, i hope ppl can understand that the lads deserve what they got, they won both games + the draw with Zimbabwe through effort, so well done i say!

They have done alot for cricket in Ireland, i actually lnow what a wicket means now!!!!!

Yep, congrats Ireland. hopefully they'll be able to develop their skills further and create more interest in cricket in Ireland by playing more with the top teams.

Also, hopefully this will allow Kenya to get more games too and also develop further by providing them with more matches against competitive opposition. before Ireland got full one day status they were the only team to have full one day status but not test status and didn't really play enough against the big teams.

yea, we need to be playing teams like that more often, up to now we were playing the likes of the united arab emirates, canada the USA and some county teams in england.

Hopefully we will get better oppisition now.

..ans perhaps Ed Joyce will break both his knees and never play cricket again :whistle:

^ good win, Sadly Bangladesh failed in every sections in this game :( what can I say BD is unpredictable... I hope they play better against West Indies in the next match...

@snyper damn man you always put the nail in the back :(. gotta admit your team nailed it...

@pS- chill man :) I don't have any problems with you but I do have problems with a.h.