• Sri Lanka
    • New Zealand
    • England
    • Pakistan
    • West Indies
    • Other (Please State)

Bye bye England!! :boo:

The semi finals are going to be amazing. :yes:

Predictions? I think South Africa will beat Australia in the semis (I hope) and SRL will beat NZ to setup a SRL-RSA final. :)

So the 4 teams in the semis are the ones that everyone thought were going to be in the semis. could have saved some time by just not having the Super 8s. it's still not over! this tournament is going on a bit too much.

well well boys and girls... its that time of the year and two days till sri lanka vs NZ! come on sri lankans!

Bye bye England!! :boo:

The semi finals are going to be amazing. :yes:

Predictions? I think South Africa will beat Australia in the semis (I hope) and SRL will beat NZ to setup a SRL-RSA final. :)

Don't hope dude, Australia will make it 26 consecutive world cup wins after we beat South Africa. :)

Ireland team has just given Prits and hair samples in the investigation of bob woolmeirs death...

like they had anything to do with it :rolleyes:

They might as well have given semen samples , to check if the IRISH sodomized him to death !!

Mark my words Sri Lanka are gonna win today, i got me a gut feeling this match is Fixed. The Lankans paid the Kiwis WELL !!

Mark my words the Lankans will NOT pay enough to the Aussies , thereby making em very very angry & thus the Aussies will once again take home the world Cup

Excellent game so far.

Would be great to see Sri Lankans give them a run for their money.... but Sri Lanka just started batting and lost their first wicket 7 for 1 lol damn Jayasuriya is exploding with bat...making some big runs in the start here.

If you don't access to watch it live... you can get the scores live on the official site:

http://cricketworldcup.indya.com/

This has to be the weirdest final ever. :s

Lankans could have won it if either Sanga or Jayasuria stayed til the end. But luck wasn't on their side today with all the bad weather and light.

The game didn't go they way I would've like to see it.

wish they went 50 overs without any weather issues.

then we would've seen a sweet game. Lasith Malinga's deadly bowling technique cleaned up 2 wickets in the start of the day..

It was sad to see England not make it to the semi finals. The tournament was alright, some great parts, and definitely sad due to the exits of Lara and McGrath especially.

It would have been a lot better if India and Pakistan were in I would guess. Who cares about Bangladesh or Ireland?!