Major League Baseball 2007 Thread

It would have been different if he had done this to someone older, but this was inappropriate for a 10-year old, but at the same time I agree that there's no reason to get so bent out of shape about it, even if it wasn't a joke.

• 2 weeks later...

imo he should have wrote "Yankee's suck". Now that would have been funny.

Did anyone get a chance to see the Padres/Rockies game last night? Probably one of the best games in baseball that I've seen.

Anywho, being a White Sox fan, I'm rather disappointed in how this season went...I hope things can turn around somewhat next year. I think I watched more Cubs games towards the end of the season anyways.

2 outs and the Mets are out of the playoffs.

Edit: Correction, the Mets are out.

It's the universe's revenge for knocking the Dodgers out in post-season last year. :devil:

My two favorite teams are the Braves, and whomever is beating the Yankees. :devil:

Amen to that. To bad we didn't really start playing well until the last 2 weeks or so. Next year should be interesting, especially if we can get another starting pitcher.

As for the playoffs.....Lets go Rockies!!!

Yankees out? Good, now I can watch some very interesting matchups in the LCS.

Who would've ever thought that Colorado and Arizona would make it to the LCS :laugh:

Torre retiring? Steinbrenner is the one that should retire and go live his life instead of using his philosophy that most expensive players + money = more championships.

Torre retiring? Steinbrenner is the one that should retire and go live his life instead of using his philosophy that most expensive players + money = more championships.

Torre is being forced out. For the salaries he pays, Steinbrenner expects to win the World Series every year.