Major League Baseball 2007 Thread

after my mets choked i picked colorodo to win it all...i think they're the only team that could beat boston the world series...Let's go rockies, they're hot right now

after my mets choked i picked colorodo to win it all...i think they're the only team that could beat boston the world series...Let's go rockies, they're hot right now

Yeah, Colorado is on a pretty hot winning streak now (19 of the last 20, or something like that), but I wouldn't quit on the Indians yet.

They tied the series, now they will play on Cleveland... the perfect setting to win 3 straight and knock out Boston.

In the end I hope the World Series goes between the Indians and the Rockies, the two teams no one expected to make it.

Why don't more people throw at Manny or one of the guys around him in the lineup? I just watched him stare another homer over the wall with his hands up in the air like he's never hit one before. Why hasn't someone had to pay for his crap? If I were a manager, I'd have my guy throw at someone like Varitek.

Man, that was some nasty ****. Three home runs, back to back. At least the inning is over now, and the Indians have a lead of 4, so its all not lost.

Now its Cleveland's turn to stir things more.

8-1, Red Sox on top at the bottom of the 3rd. The Indians must really not want to go to the World Series because they haven't been playing like it at all. Not in game 5 and apparently not now in game 6.

*EDIT*

10-1, Red Sox.

DISASTER.

Edited by Toology

The Indians deserve to loose. Not sending Lofton home to tie the game, then the error by Blake, and the homer by Pedroia...

They almost had it...

They only have 2 innings to get 4+ runs.

I hope Colorado can take one at Boston and take the next three at Colorado. They play real baseball in the NL, you know; no designated hitter for the pitcher. :p They're going to have to go without Ortiz or stick him somewhere on the field. That'll throw their line-up off enough or create a weakness in their defense. Either way, they're going to be at a disadvantage playing by NL rules.

You must have forgot about Manny Ramirez, Kevin Youkilis, Mike Lowell, and basically any other player in a Red Sox jersey that can swing a bat. I came into this series rather unbiased being a White Sox fan, but I think Boston is just going to do some work on these kids.