|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

Wish i was involved with the Beta testing, this sounds like such an amazing game :( Will most probably buy it, i've enjoyed the last two halos so hopefully this one will live up to its high expectations :)

Played Halo 2 yesturday actually for the first time again in a while, still as fun as it was back when it first came out, especially on xbox live.

I haven't played Halo 1 in so long it's hard to say whether it's closer to that or to H2.

Yes, same here. I wish I still had Halo 1, although I bet its dirt cheap used at eb games.

When does it get released? early tomorrow morning right? I'm willing to stay up tonight

Well, it depends on your timezone. For me, it should be out around 9:15am (EST), so I'm waking up early. :D

Heh. Even if I were in the beta, I wouldn't be downloading it tomorrow. Despite the fact that it's my birthday...I have a college final to take, along with another very early thursday morning :(

As much as I'd love to play it, I think I'll be able to live until november.

-Spenser

Heh. Even if I were in the beta, I wouldn't be downloading it tomorrow. Despite the fact that it's my birthday...I have a college final to take, along with another very early thursday morning :(

As much as I'd love to play it, I think I'll be able to live until november.

-Spenser

... but you have 3 weeks to play it. You don't have to play it tomorrow.

5AM PDT. 8AM EST.

Where did you get those times from?

Man, it's gonna be strange having a huge influx of people to play with. I have my rank and level up pretty high in team slayer, so hopefully I can avoid some new folks.

It helps to have people on your team that know where stuff is and how stuff works.

5AM PDT. 8AM EST.

I would definitely be willing to get up at 8AM for this but at the same time I know the servers are going to be utterly hammered then. Each tick of the percent downloaded is going to feel like an eternity. :pinch:

Would like to try this but... Jesus I really can't be bothered with annoying teens swearing like sailors and acting bigger than they are.

/target Rep

/farewell

:(

5AM? I'm definitely not getting up that early tomorrow. I'll just get up at my normal time and play all day.

... but you have 3 weeks to play it. You don't have to play it tomorrow.

Where did you get those times from?

Yes, well, unfortunately I had imagined that the beta was going to start in april, when I really wouldn't have had time for it, so I didn't really bother with trying to be in it. Crackdown really doesn't interest me, And I don't wanna rent it and only be able to play for a few days instead of a few weeks.

-Spenser

i have to wait until afterwork tommorow which will make the day take forever, then come home and download it which will probably be slow...heres to the weekend!

Would like to try this but... Jesus I really can't be bothered with annoying teens swearing like sailors and acting bigger than they are.

/target Rep

/farewell

Yeah, I played my first GoW game on Live yesterday and it was pretty bad. I'm hoping that we can get a good bunch of folks from Neowin in on Halo3 when it releases to avoid alot of that mess.

/target Rep

/farewell

There's a mute/ignore button now for specific players ;)

I'm down for some NW Member pwning. If you want to add me, send me a message. There's quite a few of you I've wanted to play with. (don't even say something about my phrasing S-X)