|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

Uh, i would never do that! ... Actually that's no true, doing the same. :p

Well, I was, until I looked at the Bungie website and saw there were 3 hours to go.

2 hr 15 mins now.

Well it's not up for another 2 hours, download speeds will be awful and will likely full of pricks for the first few hours.

Hense I'll have a look at it tommorow. :)

Major Nelson definitely jumped the gun--just follow Bungie's time and wait. =/

I'm also thinking he setup a script with the wrong time punched in on it to post that.

You'd think the man could at least set an alarm clock and post it himself once it's actually released so that crap like this doesn't happen.

Oh wait, he works for MS, I guess that'd be too much work *sighs*

Do you know what the really sad part of this post is?

I've been an MS advocate and tester for 10 years. It's only now that I'm getting worn down and sickened with their practices. :(

Major Nelson definitely jumped the gun--just follow Bungie's time and wait. =/

Just to add, there is a countdown timer on Bungie's front page :)

Nelson doesnt post unless its up on marketplace, its not bungie who puts it up on marketplace its the XBL team correct? Usually takes a while til you see it from when he posts it tho atleast here from europe.

CRAP! I wanted to get behind my TV, had to fiddle with some wires, the reception was horrible. My 360 was standing where i get behind, so i lifted it ( It's vertical ) an inch of the ground and slowly moved it to the side, DID NOT TILT NOT! I heard this loud Buzz sound from the Cd-tray ...

Nice scratch on my Crackdown CD.

Also says Beta has started, yet I'm not allowed to download it via Crackdown.

Edited by MichaelBL

im so jelous that of you all, i have to wait till i get off of work at 5 to play....boo work boo

hopefully the surge of downloading will be done by then

i know the feeling netrack, although its just gone 1pm now so only 4 hours to go for me!

but i have the little one to look after then a driving lesson at 7:30 so i might not get to play till quite late :(

however... i was sad enough to book tomorrow off so that i can have a late night tonight and play lots tomorrow :D

Halo 3 Beta

0 days, 4 hrs, 2 mins, and 28 secs until the Halo 3 Public Beta begins!

source

It apparently got pushed back to later in the day so we couldn't download while at work.

Still says;

"The Halo 3 beta has started! See our FAQ and Beta forum for all the latest information."

At my End - I think it has to do with your Computer Clock?

Can't help thinking back to that South Park episode when Cartman is waiting for the Wii to launch..

"c'mon.....c'monnn..."

:laugh: