|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

still grey indeed, but hell, the xbox forums are flooded by kids crying the beta isn't up yet, it's quite entertaining to see little kids saying they hate bungie and whatnot really :laugh:

i can wait an extra hour or two, should probably be up by then.

"Crackdown Delay: We Know!

Posted by Frankie at 5/16/2007 5:22 AM PDT

With any luck this will be a short delay. People enetering the Beta through other methods - Friends and Family, Rule of Three and so on, are unaffected.

so be patient"

Folks are reporting problems downloading the Halo 3 Beta via Crackdown this morning. We have alerted the appropriate Live authorities and they are taking care of the problem as we speak. More news as it comes in.

"Crackdown Delay: We Know!

Posted by Frankie at 5/16/2007 5:22 AM PDT

With any luck this will be a short delay. People enetering the Beta through other methods - Friends and Family, Rule of Three and so on, are unaffected.

so be patient"

I've got all the time in the world. At school right now. :p

I was considering ordering a family sized Pizza ... Should I?

Can't be bothered to cook today, for reasons you oughta know :p

Definitely, I've made a pepperoni pizza and watching Neighbours while I wait lol

Well, I just shat myself because I was afraid to get up and miss the unlocking. :p Just kidding, or am I... :shifty:

woot, 5 am for me. no worries though as i wake up at 5 anyway. i can start the (what i assume to be a painfully slow) download when i wake up and let it run while i get ready for work. hopefully by the time i finish, the download is done and i can get a quick game or two in before going to work.

lol i knew i was being too optimistic with that post. no worries though since i wasn't expecting to be able to play before work anyway. guess i'll just try when i get home later today.

as much hype as this has had, there shouldnt be ANY problems. I woke up early for delays. Hah, for once I really want to bitch. They've had months of preparation to ensure crap like this wouldn't happen

stopped by the house to check on beta rls, and all i got was a minor update to crackdown.

a prep perhaps for whats coming. :)

Well, back to work i go. have fun everyone, i wont be able to play till tonight. :(

The sword is in the private beta but not the public ( theres actually 2 beta running one public and one for Bungie that includes EVERYTHING )

BxR is impossible now but double shot isen't.

Back to my list

Halo 3 Pistol: 6 shots in the body will equal a kill *

The BR doubleshot seems to be back >.> -*

In custom games you can set the ammo to inifite *

Sword is back but this time it has ammo *

You can record your own videos now but its save as command -*

The needler is now stronger than before and reloads faster -*

Non-zoomable weapons has a slight auto aim -*

The turret gun can now be carried and fired but has a "battery" life -*

Any sort of object that can be moved can be lifted on the man cannon -*

Double melee glitch is back! -*

- Public Beta

* Bungie unreleased private beta

2 Other things; you can no longer dual wiled the Needler; The plasma Pistol can't temporally disable a vehicle.

as much hype as this has had, there shouldnt be ANY problems. I woke up early for delays. Hah, for once I really want to bitch. They've had months of preparation to ensure crap like this wouldn't happen

I agree, there definitely shouldn't have been any problems. But in all fairness, it is a beta after all and nothing like this has ever been done before.

The sword is in the private beta but not the public ( theres actually 2 beta running one public and one for Bungie that includes EVERYTHING )

BxR is impossible now but double shot isen't.

Back to my list

Halo 3 Pistol: 6 shots in the body will equal a kill *

The BR doubleshot seems to be back >.> -*

In custom games you can set the ammo to inifite *

Sword is back but this time it has ammo *

You can record your own videos now but its save as command -*

The needler is now stronger than before and reloads faster -*

Non-zoomable weapons has a slight auto aim -*

The turret gun can now be carried and fired but has a "battery" life -*

Any sort of object that can be moved can be lifted on the man cannon -*

Double melee glitch is back! -*

=o