[Soccer/Football] Summer Transfers?

So am I, It's most likey funding the Glen Johnson move.

IMO both transfers are just plan wrong.

Johnson is good going forward, but defence wise, we've seen some howlers from him last season. The knob even stole a toilet seat from B&Q for christ sake!

I'll miss GON, but hopefully this means Utaka on the right wing and start Taylor on the left.

Joe Cole is having a medical at Spurs I heard just now form 3 different people....I hope thats false he will be hated more by West Ham fans then.

This is like the most "dead" Transfer Deadline day ever! Come on guys! No shockers at all? Everyone seems to have been scared off by the Tevez and Mascharano saga!

Papa Bouba Diop joins pompey. :/

Not enameled about Pompey last minute transfers.

Midfield wise we are fine

Taylor - Muntari - Mendes - Hughes - Davis - Kranjčar - Mvuemba

Utaka and prehaps Lauren can also play right midfield/winger

Still a bit miffed Gary is going.

Diop is the wrong man for Pompey sad to say it really but he is and he probably cost the ?5m that Boro are forking for Neil tho he failed his medical I heard which is weird.

West Ham just had a blacked out car arrive I just got told by a mate.

He failed his medical apparently due to long standing ankle problems...but both clubs are going to re-negotiate terms.

I would imagine it would be a loan in the end just to test the water to see if he's alright that or performance parts to the deal.

The BBC site is being had for a huge laugh! I was tempted to text in today:

"Hi, I'm the taxi driver driving Ronaldinho to Stamford Bridge... to show him the enemy, then I'm off to Old Trafford!" :laugh:

The BBC site is being had for a huge laugh! I was tempted to text in today:

"Hi, I'm the taxi driver driving Ronaldinho to Stamford Bridge... to show him the enemy, then I'm off to Old Trafford!" :laugh:

Yeah I love their commentary I have been on there all day refreshing and its just funny some of the stuff...Adriano to Derby I heard earlier and lol'd.

2300: We gave the final 90 minutes the big build up and it had absolutely no effect, so sod it, can't be bothered for the final hour. But a massive thanks to all of you who contributed to the rolling carnival of transfer pandemonium over on 606. A great days work by one and all and very entertaining. Sorry to say that has now shut for the night - although the text service on 81111 is still going strong.

Haha, man, he must have had a terrible day, it's been bloody boring, I wonder what has gone on with the big European teams, anything interesting there?

So far the biggest transfer is Glen Johnson from Chelsea to Pompey. Something around the 4 Mill mark.

I suspect no one is really botherd about tranfsers at the end of the window. Most teams had scouted a long time ago, and started deals soon as possible. The amount of money spent has also been amazing.

Thats is Garys gone to Boro and Roseinor and Hyeon have swapped their clubs Fulham to Reading and Vice Versa...think thats it unless theres more that noones revealed.

Thats it close of Window and this thread is over for this year...337 replies up to now makes it successful :D

Edited by Rappy

Arsenal Vs Pompey tomorrow. A draw is not out of the question, heck a point is well worth it as wel.

I can't wait to the sunderland match, all because I shake my head in disappointed at what Roy Keane says.

West Ham smuggled a player just before it closed Henri Camara on a season long loan deal and Arsenal scooped Lassana Diarra from Chelsea.

Lassana Diarra was in the Director box during the Pompey vs Leeds match.

It was said he could join pompey, but arsenal are a team with european football. So not really surprised really.

Lassana Diarra was in the Director box during the Pompey vs Leeds match.

It was said he could join pompey, but arsenal are a team with european football. So not really surprised really.

He's quite highly rated but he is in that mould that Wenger likes.