[Soccer/Football] Summer Transfers?

Chelsea winger Arjen Robben has agreed personal terms over a move to Real Madrid, reports BBC Radio Five Live.

The clubs are yet to agree a fee, which is understood to be about ?15m, but Robben, 23, is due to fly to the Spanish capital on Friday.

It is also believed Feyenoord's 20-year-old left winger Royston Drenthe has been lined up to replace Dutch international Robben.

Holland Under-21 star Drenthe is expected to move for ?7m.

BBC Five Live's football correspondent Jonathan Legard said: "Sources in Holland say Robben has agreed personal terms on a five-year deal and is due to leave Chelsea's pre-season tour to fly to Spain on Friday.

"The two clubs have yet to agree a fee and Chelsea have maintained publicly that they want him to stay.

"But with Robben stalling on a new deal and admitting talks are not going well, I am told they are holding out for ?15m. Real have so far indicated they would pay ?12m."

LOL this Tevez is getting out of hand now. Fifa have steped in.

If West Ham get the money then Kia would most likey sue.

If Kia gets the money then West Ham would sue.

Both of which could end up being a benefit for Sheff Utd

LOL this Tevez is getting out of hand now. Fifa have steped in.

If West Ham get the money then Kia would most likey sue.

If Kia gets the money then West Ham would sue.

Both of which could end up being a benefit for Sheff Utd

Yeah it is, its clear he doesn't want to be part of the team so let him go but this is the problem there should be compensation that should be owed to us because his contract till 2010 with us so we need something but Kia will of course sue us if we do get something so I think Fifa just need to clear this crap out 3rd party players shouldn't be allowed in the premiership or anywhere and yes I know he saved West Ham from relegation but now we are paying for it.

They should just split the the transfer fee between the two people and call it quits. Then Man Utd should own the man and do what they want with him, thus Kia no longer owning him.

They should just split the the transfer fee between the two people and call it quits. Then Man Utd should own the man and do what they want with him, thus Kia no longer owning him.

This is the problem, I read somewhere that Tevez should ditch Kia and get a proper agent and do transfers properly.

yay :D We got Fowler!!

Robbie Fowler has agreed to join Cardiff on a two-year contract.

The 32-year-old striker was released by Liverpool at the end of last season and has rejected moves to Leicester City and Sydney FC in Australia's A-League.

Fowler will be re-united with Cardiff chairman Peter Ridsdale, who was in charge at Leeds when he signed from Liverpool for ?11m in November 2001.

He is expected to be officially unveiled at a news conference in Cardiff early next week.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6281850.stm

Yea, he's probably a bit past his best, but its just brilliant to have someone of that standard and experience playing for us. Even if he doesn't score loads, his experience should rub off on the rest of our players.

West Ham have completed the signing of Arsenal midfielder Freddie Ljungberg, BBC Sport understands.

The Hammers will unveil the 30-year-old Sweden international at a press conference at 1400 BST.

Ljungberg, who was also a target for Fiorentina, joined the Gunners in a ?3m deal from Halmstads in 1998 and scored 72 goals in 325 games for the club.

He had two years left on his contract at the Emirates Stadium but Gunners boss Arsene Wenger decided to sell him.

The sort of replacement I had thought of because of Fauberts absence...

• 2 weeks later...
Benfica's shopping like crazy. Freddy Adu seems to be ours as well.

Yep I read today he has joined...interesting talent right there he isn't exactly proven yet but Benfica could mould him well (Y)

How did Man City tempt Valerie Bojiniv? (think it may just be a rumour atm, but still)

this guy is WAY better than Man City. I don't understand some tranfsers, I really dont.

Still, Reyes has finally left the gunners, I'm happy the whingeing sod has gone.

How did Man City tempt Valerie Bojiniv? (think it may just be a rumour atm, but still)

this guy is WAY better than Man City. I don't understand some tranfsers, I really dont.

Still, Reyes has finally left the gunners, I'm happy the whingeing sod has gone.

Bojinov I agree is better then Man City but you know money speaks plus it won't end there they have at least 5 more players each around 3m coming in so their spending is gonna be through the roof at the end even tho the money is slightly tainted is the rumours are true.

He could do SO much better at arsenal, and now we've got rid of greedy guts Freddie (?70k/week!) and Reyes (?god only knows, probably ?50k/week, feel free to correct me) and without a major named signing this season, we must have been able to at least table a competing bid? We needed a player like him as well I think. He'd be ace alongside RvP or backing up Adebayor.

Arsene needs to sign a reasonably big name this season imo to keep the confidence high with the youngsters.

Who do you support btw Rappy?

He could do SO much better at arsenal, and now we've got rid of greedy guts Freddie (?70k/week!) and Reyes (?god only knows, probably ?50k/week, feel free to correct me) and without a major named signing this season, we must have been able to at least table a competing bid? We needed a player like him as well I think. He'd be ace alongside RvP or backing up Adebayor.

Arsene needs to sign a reasonably big name this season imo to keep the confidence high with the youngsters.

Who do you support btw Rappy?

The club Freddie has gone ;) ;)

We aren't shy to spending a bob or two...West Ham also just agreed a fee with Newcastle for Dyer thats hot off the press btw.

Had a feeling Dyer was gonna go somewhere this summer, good signing for you lot too. He should do well there :)

Yeah cant harm to put him on the same pitch as Bowyer....wait what happened last time :laugh:

Yeah cant harm to put him on the same pitch as Bowyer....wait what happened last time :laugh:

Must admit I was shocked at that but still laughed. Been watching footy all my life and NEVER have I seen two players react like that two each other on the same team. Incredible stuff.

Yep I read today he has joined...interesting talent right there he isn't exactly proven yet but Benfica could mould him well (Y)
Adu going to Portugal is good, Portugal is sort of a hunting ground for the bigger european sides.

freddy_adu.jpg

I really hope that Yu and Adu bring them meaning to team play and deliver consolidation/prosperity to themselves and the club. (-_-)

When is this Tevez situation going to be sorted for...

The court date is set for 22nd August but I'm sure the dealing with 3rd party owners and the two clubs won't just be dealt with there and then. i just say forget Tevez and get a decent striker that can develop to excellency, more favourably a British stiker.

It seems to me that long transfer sagas are appearing to follow Man United since the Hargreaves deal was done :huh:

When is this Tevez situation going to be sorted for...

The court date is set for 22nd August but I'm sure the dealing with 3rd party owners and the two clubs won't just be dealt with there and then. i just say forget Tevez and get a decent striker that can develop to excellency, more favourably a British stiker.

It seems to me that long transfer sagas are appearing to follow Man United since the Hargreaves deal was done :huh:

Tomorrow :)

I hear that West Ham will be paid ?1m - ?3m to end Tevez contract which isn't bad seeing as we should only get ?100k.

Man Utd signed a 9 Year Old Toda:o :o

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle2189660.ece

Tevez free to sign for Utd.

Main facts:

2 year loan deal and then having the option of buying him for ?20 Million

2 Million pounds paid to West Ham

Tevez will earn 3.5M a year

These Loan deals are crap if you ask me Man Utd have enough money to buy the player outright they really don't need to do loans.